Ebony with her bull but no Cuck

It’s funny… I have always been a dominant woman. I love the idea of fucking when I want and who I want with the acceptance of someone watching. I had a guy last year reach out to me and he wanted to be a life long cuck. He wanted to marry me and never be allowed to fuck me. He could suck the cum from my lip ;) and drive me to my bull for deep sensual encounters. He wanted to dress me, get me a trainer and all so that I could maintain this perfectly hot and fuckable body. In turned me on he didn’t have any ******* or any family. His ******* line would end if he didn’t breed with me and I knew he wasn’t. I was turned on by this and unfortunately we lost contact and now I think I about it ever night when a bull fucks me. His face up my hips as my bulls cum drips from me to his mouth. I long for this perfect household.

It’s funny… I have always been a dominant woman. I love the idea of fucking when I want and who I want with the acceptance of someone watching. I had a guy last year reach out to me and he wanted to be a life long cuck. He wanted to marry me and never be allowed to fuck me. He could suck the cum from my lip ;) and drive me to my bull for deep sensual encounters. He wanted to dress me, get me a trainer and all so that I could maintain this perfectly hot and fuckable body. In turned me on he didn’t have any ******* or any family. His ******* line would end if he didn’t breed with me and I knew he wasn’t. I was turned on by this and unfortunately we lost contact and now I think I about it ever night when a bull fucks me. His face up my hips as my bulls cum drips from me to his mouth. I long for this perfect household.
😔

Hi, would I be in chastity if I was your cuck?

Wow. I don’t want to get to excited just yet but may I ask where you live?

Back