Ebony Seeks Ivory Cuck Westchester NY

What's up wit you bro? What's this supposed to mean? She said she wanna hang out wit someone like me. So I said I'm down and I be around where she live at. How do that warrant a reaction like this?.....

I never said I wanted to hang out with you. There's nothing in your profile and zero pics. Plus I'm looking for someone who lives locally.

I never said I wanted to hang out with you. There's nothing in your profile and zero pics. Plus I'm looking for someone who lives locally.
The whole point of my comment was to demonstrate to you that I do live locally to you. And I'm not confused at all. But you don't seem very sociable at all and at this point I'm no longer interested.

You seem confused. I'm not interested. Hopefully that is clear so we can move on.
Some people fuel the fire that burns in the alt right and take part in setting the stage of their own genocide..... But by demonstrating good sense of justice and righteousness and being a house of shelter do we recruit castaways of other groups to join our own movement..... Okonkwo beat his second wife regularly and shamed and cast away his ******* from her...... That boy later joined the Christians....... In the face of my immediate family disowning me I still haven't found any shelter in the two of you...... God bless you both..... You're gonna need it....... I love well but I am no coward. Remember that.

Please leave one of my favorite authors and stories out of your nonsense.....

I said “ Please “
I would experience some kind of twisted euphoria at dropping your kind in a cage with the alt right and eating pop corn while i watch yall ******* each other

The whole point of my comment was to demonstrate to you that I do live locally to you. And I'm not confused at all. But you don't seem very sociable at all and at this point I'm no longer interested.

All I can do is thank you for not being interested and keep it moving

Hi! White cuckold in Westchester, 15 minutes from Pelham that is interested in this and most of all would love to talk to you and get to know you. Please message me when you get a chance.

Mecc4Fun,
Just let me say I created a profile just to respond to this posting. In case you are wondering why everything is updated or filled it. It's a work in progress. I noticed I'm out of your range, so I do hope you find what your looking for :) But you got me on here, so that's a plus. :)

Reactions: wit
Seeking a fit and single male 35-50 for eventual LTR. I want someone committed and loyal to me while I do as I please. Must be ok that I already have a submissive male who will probably watch us have sex but will not participate unless it's clean up duty.

Me: DEMISEXUAL...Exhibitionist, late 30's, 62" (5'2 but 62" sounds taller), HWP

Please be local (within 30 miles) to Pelham, respectful, and have a sense of humor. And although I live the life 24/7 if you can't see me as a person 1st the conversation won't go far. If you can't think of anything other than how many cocks I can take at once and where men shoot their load on me don't respond. Not interested in bulls contacting me to set up GB or couple swapping.
All the good ones never live near me :)

Back