Ebony Seeks Ivory Cuck Westchester NY

Mecc4Fun

Female
Real Person
From
NY, US
Seeking a fit and single male 35-50 for eventual LTR. I want someone committed and loyal to me while I do as I please. Must be ok that I already have a submissive male who will probably watch us have sex but will not participate unless it's clean up duty.

Me: DEMISEXUAL...Exhibitionist, late 30's, 62" (5'2 but 62" sounds taller), HWP

Please be local (within 30 miles) to Pelham, respectful, and have a sense of humor. And although I live the life 24/7 if you can't see me as a person 1st the conversation won't go far. If you can't think of anything other than how many cocks I can take at once and where men shoot their load on me don't respond. Not interested in bulls contacting me to set up GB or couple swapping.

Not really...that's like you say you're looking for BBW and only skinny ladies respond. Yes. You're in demand but it's not what you want to be satisfied

Like anything else, it's a numbers game. Sometimes you have to sort through what you don't want to do get what you do!

Seeking a fit and single male 35-50 for eventual LTR. I want someone committed and loyal to me while I do as I please. Must be ok that I already have a submissive male who will probably watch us have sex but will not participate unless it's clean up duty.

Please be local (within 30 miles) to Pelham, respectful, and have a sense of humor. And although I live the life 24/7 if you can't see me as a person 1st the conversation won't go far. If you can't think of anything other than how many cocks I can take at once and where men shoot their load on me don't respond. Not interested in bulls contacting me to set up GB or couple swapping.
Hello Gorgeous, I'm Joe from phila area and would love to be considered for your next fuck. I know I can do what I ask ofe. And such confidence in a woman like u will keep me rite by your side. Thx

Welcome to the madness of trying to find something specific online....

I thought it was just us men who had this problem... But after reading your post I now realize it’s not gender specific....

Keep your head up and do not give up....

Thanks. Best part about online is my blocking game is strong.

Hey u wanna hang out? I tried to direct message you but the option is not on your profile

You ask to hang out with nothing in your about section and no media. What exactly am I supposed to say yes to?

I know, right? I been wanted to add pictures to my media but I'm not sure how. And as far as the about part, idk. Guess I'll add something there. What u wanna know about me?

Ok i added some pictures of myself

Awww man.... B2W deleted my pics. Said they're a violation of the site's terms. Probably because they're face pics.

Back