I travel around Eastern Canada and North-Eastern USA taking my ******* to beauty pageants and modeling engagements. I'm always keen to meet up with BBC when I'm travelling. Very experienced with BBC and hubby doesn't know.
If you live around there, say hello
Hi any time you NYC hit me up I'll take care of you with my bbc

I travel around Eastern Canada and North-Eastern USA taking my ******* to beauty pageants and modeling engagements. I'm always keen to meet up with BBC when I'm travelling. Very experienced with BBC and hubby doesn't know.
Are you ever in NY or CT?

If you are for real? This chocolate MAN is right on your doorstep? In Quebec!!

If you ever in the NYC area hit this bbc up

I'll be in NYC this weekend if you're interested.

Back