Earning the queen of hearts tattoo

So I have a question for the community.
My fiance wants to get her queen of spades tattoo, which I am absolutely ok with. When she asked if she could I said definitely, but i think you have to earn it, and I want you to have some kind of ceremony or something when you get it.
She said sounds fun.
Only problem is neither of us know if there is a proper way to do this like a traditional way or if it's kinda on the fly.
So does anyone know the answer to this or at least have some suggestions.
She already lives the life and made the pledge to take black dick anytime she gets the chance.
We know that we definitely insist on it being done by a black tattoo artist who will hopefully be fuckin her during the tattoo.
If not we want her to be getting black dick during the tattoo anyway and the tattoo artist before and or after.
Please help us out with any information you have or ideas that you can think of.
Thanks in advanceView attachment 1585088
In our case, my Wife had a steady Bull who initiated the process. It wasn't really a ceremony, but he brought us to the tattooist who tattoo'd the QOS just above the bra line of her left breast. If any ceremony was performed, it was when I was put into chastity.

I got my tattoo as a memorial in a way - much like my other tattoos.

It memorializes my embrace of interracial sex as my chosen lifestyle. My black boyfriends are forever part of my life.

Cucky licks my tattoo before being allowed to touch me anywhere else below my waist. I tell him that my tattoo is a symbol of my commitment to BBC. It marks a shift from role play to active lifestyle.

It also serves to remind him that He must accept his place and role. I can love and accept him as a beta now - a reversal from how our relationship began.

I don’t seechim as an alpha anymore, although it might sound odd that I can role play that he is an alpha BBC if I have gone without for a while. At least cucky is hung well enough that if he dogs me and I can’t see his skin I can pretend a true man - a BBC Bull - is fucking me. Of course while he dogs me cucky seems my tattoo to remind him that it is only pretend.E0CE76EC-B823-4EB0-A51E-9004C7EF8AB6.jpeg

Back