Early start

I was fortunate to have a mom who supported increased rights for black people early on, and she raised my older sister and me in that belief. Mom worked with a local civil rights organization in her spare time and we often had black people in our home at nights and on weekends as they talked about voting rights, more school integration, etc. Mom set a good example for sis and me as she deferred to black people. When sis began dating, she dated only black guys. When I began dating, I was a "fake date" for white girls who wanted black but their parents were opposed. So I would go to the girl's house, take her in my car, and ten we would meet up with a black guy at a prearranged place. Then I would of course take her home.

I was fortunate to have a mom who supported increased rights for black people early on, and she raised my older sister and me in that belief. Mom worked with a local civil rights organization in her spare time and we often had black people in our home at nights and on weekends as they talked about voting rights, more school integration, etc. Mom set a good example for sis and me as she deferred to black people. When sis began dating, she dated only black guys. When I began dating, I was a "fake date" for white girls who wanted black but their parents were opposed. So I would go to the girl's house, take her in my car, and ten we would meet up with a black guy at a prearranged place. Then I would of course take her home.
Did your mom have black lovers as well? Sounds like you helped your sister with her friends black boy friends, basically you were being fucked, sort of

Back