Early Ideas of cuckolding or hotwifing

I have always wondered where my cuckolding thought came from. Just recently I watched Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid. I didn't remember the movie so much, but do remember the Rain Drops Song. Then as I watched it, it connected. I remember seeing this (...).
I have always wondered why it's so easy for me to share my wife with all my friends!
Would you please enlighten the unknowing... what happens (related to "wifesharing") in the scene you're referring to? Thank you.

Not directly related to cuckolding or hotwifing but the theme of an independent professional single Woman who finds sexual pleasure by leading a double life as a successful fashion designer by day and a $50 ******* by night (portrayed by a young Kathleen Turner)... When i first watched this movie in my teens i was kinda confused (but perhaps moreso by other parts of the storyline) but also turned on by the image of that Woman. Perhaps it was when i learned that i like me a "Lady in the streets and slut in the sheets" mentality/personality when it comes to (my) Women. ;) The name of that 1984 movie is "Crimes of Passion". i don't consider it worth watching though because of its rather "cheap"/"B-movie" style. 🤷‍♂️

Back