Dropping wife off and handing her over to BBC for the weekend

What a great thread - loved reading all of the responses and stories, thanks for sharing!

For us, my wife and I have always in the past played together, so I would always be either in the hotel room, or in the bathroom, or waiting in the hotel lobby, somewhere close by. That, however, looks to change as her and her current long term BBC Bull have expressed a lot of interest in going on a date with me staying at home for the whole duration.

It's something that they are both super into, and an idea that has been growing on me more and more, admittedly though I was a bit nervous and reluctant when she first presented the idea.

What they want is for me to play chauffeur and drive them to a restaurant where they can have dinner and drinks, and then pick them up and drive them to a hotel and drop them off. I would be told to go home, and later in the even be sent a text indicating when I could go to the hotel to pick her up.

This is likely to take place in June as things reopen in our city, so it may not be long before I can give everyone an update as to how this goes.

Where is all the hostility coming from.... Who cares about who pays what as long as everyone agrees and is having fun...
If a man really loves his wife and wants her to be happy and satisfied then what's the harm? Lover feels more important and I don't see the harm. Just my opinion.

I have done this several times and sometimes the guy would drive the 90 miles or so to our house and spend the night fucking my wife in our bed. They would take off the next morning for his house and spend the weekend partying. When I would get her back she would have a stretched, cum filled pussy for me to clean.

Last edited:
Back