Dropping wife off and handing her over to BBC for the weekend

My husband and I love doing that lol Ive met some gorgeous,strong,handsome black gentlemen in some very upscale hotels and for a couple hours Im so deeply into this man Ive only just met and we make hot,passionate love and they normally fill me with hot cum"a few used condoms by their choice because they had wives at home"and then my husband picks me up and we go home and I tell him all about it!Great fun ;)

Oh yeah I have. I would dress my wife like a slut and take her to his door and give her to him. Once his cousin was in town and my wife was going to entertain the 2 black studs. Her bf told me to wait in the car for a few minutes. He called me up about 15 minutes later and they had the cameras going. I watched my wife absolutely beg her bf cousin to let her suck his asshole. The cousin was fat and dark black. Her bf filmed his fat black cousin who she had never met until now tell my begging white slut wife look I have not showered today and I am all sweaty which he was. He made my wife lick his arm pits and suck his toes and lick the bottom of his feet the whole time begging to lick and suck his asshole. He had a strong order for sure and the whole thing was being filmed. Finally he told her you nasty white fucking married slut before I let you suck my stinking hairy black asshole you have to suck this dogs DICK and rim his ass. The dog was the cousins. Lab. My wife readily agreed the cameras switched to me the cousin said ok hubby go out to my car and get my dog. I did when I returned with the dog he said now take your wife's clothes with you and leave all the while this is being recorded by her bf. The cousin wanted to humiliate me while I was leaving he said hey white boy I can not believe that you are going to leave your wife with some pervert black man that enjoys abusing white sluts like your wife but I want you to think about when your very pretty wife finishes cleaning the crud from between my toes she is going to have her tounge up my dogs asshole then she Will be sucking dog DICK and she had better not spill a drop of dog cum and it will all be on film. So go home and we are finished with your wife we will call you to come get her. I felt like her bf wouldn't let anything happen to her. As I walked to the car I passed 2 thug black men that had fucked my wife in the past. I didn't no these 2 guys very well but what I did no about them they were nasty and took pleasure in seeing how far they could push my wife. They came up me and said good you have your wife's clothes and I have something for her. The 6ft 10in black thug held up a hit of extacy the kind of extacy that I know turns my wife into a horny slut that will be submissive and do what she is told to do and the more outrageous the better. The black thug said give me $20.00 for the pill and I will take it to your slut black asshole sucking wife so we can use her for our pleasure tonight. That is when my wife's black bf opened his door and called the 2 thugs and said come inside because some one has to run the camera so they went inside. My wife's bf came outside then and came up to me and said I think your wife will be ok with those perverts. I looked at her bf surprised and that is when I learned my wife's bf wasn't going to be there with her. The fat stinking coal black pervert and the 2 thugs I know are abusive to my wife will have her all to there self while she is high on extacy and has no clothes. I told her bf I am worried and we didn't know you wasn't going to be there. The response that I got from her bf made me understand what a slut my wife had become. Her bf told me your wife knew exactly what was going to happen tonight she knew she would be alone with 3 black guy's she hardly knew. Plus my cousin told her and me last night that when this sluts husband picks her up when we finish with her this white trash married bitch will never ever spill another drop of black man piss again. I looked at her bf and said does she know that he said. Your wife wants to make me happy and I can't train her so I have these nasty rude dudes do it. He told me your wife will come by here during the week for some DICK and she walks in strips naked comes over to me and sucks my DICK then she Wil look up at me and ask if she can suck my ass some times my asshole is clean and sometimes it's not but it doesn't matter to her. I squat over her face while she cleans my ass and the whole time I am telling her do not touch that slut pussy of yours. Sometimes if I know my ass was nasty I will have her suck and lick my asshole for a long time. I then bend her over and shove this 10inch black cock right up her ass no lube and no mercy and your bbc slut wife takes it as rough as I want to give it to her. The whole time I am telling her what a black cock slut she is and then I shoot my load in her asshole. If I am feeling kinky I take her into the bathroom and put her in the tub and I piss in her mouth yelling at her to swallow it but she don't. Once I have finished pissing while my pee is dripping off her chin I spin around bend over and tell her to suck my asshole again. When I have had enough I make her clean my tub out. She gets dressed and I send her home and she gets home to you all stinking with my asshole and piss on her breath. I was shocked her bf told me I hardly ever fuck her pussy I ream her asshole out and when I have friends over nobody but me fucks her asshole. I have so many videos of her doing some really nasty perverted ******* with black dudes most of them she hardly knows. You wife is a sub and I am a dominant black man who uses your wife in any way I want. I will tell you this your wife can eat some black asshole like nobody I have ever seen she loves it and she has her face between many many black cheeks. So go home let earl my cousin have his way with her tonight she won't be harmed but she will do some disgusting and nasty things and it will all be filmed but I don't think you are getting a copy and you probably don't want one.

Hubby has driven me to meets, or to guys places, many times. I don't drive and Birmingham/West Midlands is big area so would cost a lot in taxis!
Especially at the beginning of our playing as hubby didn't watch then and I went to guys places on my own.
I think it's added to the excitement- the build up in the day, hubby helping choose what sexy clothes for me to wear for the guy, the guy texting his post code so hubby can put it in sat nav, then going there, finally hubby saying 'have fun!' Before driving off. Either picking me up later or next morning.
Sometimes the guy has dropped me back home next morning which can be fun, especially when neighbours catch a glimpse!
Wow, love reading your posts - I'm in Worcestershire UK

A few years ago my wife met a guy on line that lived 3 hours away. He drove to us and got a room so my wife could meet him but I could not go. The wife met with him and she returned later the next day. She was very impresse6d with him and what he was packing and how he used her. The guy was black married with not a huge DICK but good enough. What she liked about him was he was filthy and came 6 or 7 times and had no problem eating his own Cum. He would pull out of her puss y Cum in her mouth and all over her face only to bend down lick his cum off her faca and they would swap his cum between their tongues. My wife enjoyed that a lot. The problem was I couldn't be there so she would take the camera and set it up on the tripod. This guy came to town every 4 or 5 weeks plus my wife was dating a black guy named Ray who lived here in town. This Ray guy had a huge DICK and he was very controlling. He wouldn't fuck my wife in her puss y he only fucked her ass and mouth. Ray knew about Sam and Sam knew about Ray. Sam he'd been to town 5 time's during the next few months and my wife would go to his room and return the next evening or early the following day well fucked. I later found out that when her and Sam had a scheduled meeting on Fri he wanted her puss y full of black men's cum. So I found out from Ray that a couple of hours before Sam got to town she would call Ray and ask if she could swing by and he dump a load of Cum in her puss y. Well he said no I will dump a load in your ass but Sam wanted her puss y full. Well there was some friction between the two bulls plus Sam was butt fuckin my wife and Ray wanted complete control of who fucked her ass. He did let some of his friends have her ass but it was his to say who and when that Sam guy was tearing her ass up when ever he was in town. It all came to a head one Fri night about midnight Sam called our house phone looking for my wife he was at the hotel and she was supposed to be there by 930 pm but he hadn't spoken with her since 730. I got worried because I knew she was looking forward to meeting Sam but I know she left the house all dressed like a slut at 7 something wasn't adding up. I went and met Sam and that is when I found out about the Cum in her puss y thing it was 130am by now and I had a good idea of where she was. I went to rays apartment and there was her car I knocked on rays door a black guy answered the door I had never met inside there was another 12 or 13 black men I had never met and they looked young. In rays bedroom my wife was being 3 holed by 3 guys I never met. Ray was filming it all and some guy was helping Ray with questions and lights. Ray saw me and said I will be with you in a minute. The black men fucking her were hammering her holes while 4 or 5 circled around the bed waiting their turns. I went to the kitchen and did see Rodney a guy I did know. Rodney was a thug he had fucked my wife many times and filmed Ray doing all kinds of stuff to her. He enjoyed my wife's rim jobs and he was always getting money from her. Rodney said let's step outside and I will fill you in on the situation. Well my wife went by rays because he said Rodney and Luther will pump some Cum in you when you get here. She shows up Ray fucked her ass while she rims rodneys ass Ray tells her to snort some extacy Rodney had and smoke this rock he had. The extacy turned her into a sex hungry slut the stuff she has been smoking is extacy and coke another ******* that makes her not care about nothing but sex. After she is all fucked up in rays apartment getting black DICK they tell her to go get some more black DICK at the apartment basketball court in front of rays apartment. She goes down there and returns with 7 black guys and is telling them to call their friends. So Ray breaks out the camera the guys start striping and the gang bang is own after it's been going on for a couple of hours and multiple loads have been dumped in all of her holes they break the news to her that most of the guys that have been fuckin her while Ray has been filming are minors under 16 years old but she is loving the ******* and the black DICK she goes harder. Rodney said Ray has some real explicit film of her begging 15 and 16 year olds to fuck her ass or anything they want. It was a long night for sure. The only thing now is Ray holds the film over her head until he moved away

Back