Drinking cum

SarahCologne

Female
Gold Member
My bull like it to share me with his friends, but they has to use condomes cause of safer sex and i am not on birth controle. But at the end he wants that i ******* all the cum of his friends out of the used condomes.
It is okay for me to ******* the cum or can i get a infection (Corona for example)?

My bull like it to share me with his friends, but they has to use condomes cause of safer sex and i am not on birth controle. But at the end he wants that i ******* all the cum of his friends out of the used condomes.
It is okay for me to ******* the cum or can i get a infection (Corona for example)?

Attachments

• 511786d1-3635-467c-9502-fba2b088ff40.gif
    511786d1-3635-467c-9502-fba2b088ff40.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 110
Oh my god that’s so sexy. Wow. Your bull is such an alpha god for making you ******* cum like that. I wish I was there right now to watch And jerk off like a pathetic beta whiteboy

While it is can be more challenging to contract an STI through oral play it is still possible. Herpes, Gonorrhea, HPV, Syphilis and HIV/AIDS can all be transmitted during unprotected oral sex.

My. Personal Advice! Its obvious you enjoy swallowing Cum and that's Awesome but for your safety if he wants you to swallow his friends Cum from the Condoms is a ????? Unless they can provide recent STD/ HIV tests proving they are healthy. Its All about your safety and well being that should matter. Remember you can pass STD,s/ HIV from Fellatio! Besides that it gives me joy to know that you go all out your way to satisfy your BBC Bull. Keep up the good work while being safe Beautiful!👩💦👅😋💋

Back