Dress your girl for her dates

The only way for my wife to do this was alone… I wanted it to happen so badly I agreed… he was a coworker of hers very nice guy very good looking well built…about 6 years younger than her 10 younger than me….we had fantasized for years about her with a Black guy and then him for two years before it happened… she would go to his apartment….but watching her get ready to go see him almost gave me a heart attack with excitement… watching her leave then drive away my heart was pounding….he lived 15 minutes away so an hour after she left I knew she was in his bed being made love too …guys if you haven’t tried this way you are missing out on a very heart pounding exciting part of this lifestyle.
One of the benefits of watching them leave all dressed up is watching them come home or disheveled from meeting their bull.

It's amazing. I'm helping my GF pick a dress for the sex club and I love knowing it's for her to openly attract other men.
Thats great mh wife loves to.tease me verbally or visually when she gets ready to go out one time we went shopping tge 3 of us her date stood about 15 ft away the clek said to both of us .I GUESS YOU TWO WILL HAVE A FUN NIGHT my wife looked at the clerk and myself abd said this is not formy husbsnd her ots for my boyfriend over there . She was shivked but smiled when we left

One of the things I miss most about being a Cuck is getting to help dress my ex girlfriend for her dates. Obviously it was extremely horny, I'd be hiding my little stiffy the whole time, but it was honestly an amazing bonding experience.

My gf came from a pretty strict upbringing so it was so exciting to watch her tentatively dress more and more proactively for him. She went from rarely showing any skin to loving the freedom of showing off her body. Sometimes I'd try to pull her back a little but she would always get her way. Our bull encouraged that. He knew she responded to reverse psychology from me!

Honestly some of our most intimate moments were me helping her tighten up one of her slim fit dresses, tucking up her cleavage ready to be perfectly presented to him.

Is it similar for others? Are there any cucks who don't do this? Why not?
Did she leave you for one of her bulls?

Where do you purchase clothes for your partner? I like to go to both cheap and also some nicer places for things she would not normally wear.

Yandy.com
Shein.com
bostonproper.com
There are a bunch of QOS stores for slut, QOS and Hotwife wear
3wishes.com
wickedweasel.com

For me, helping her get ready for a date or trip, helping pick out things to pack and being sure she looks perfect and her hose, etc are perfect are some of the best moments ever. I am so proud of her and happy for her and the guy. We often go shopping together for sexy outfits, lingerie, shoes etc and she will ask if I think he will enjoy seeing her in something and taking it off her. We are so close in those moment. The other good moments are watching or hearing later that a guy really liked a new outfit and it turned him on big time. That makes me even prouder. It is a special time.
A few months ago, I took my wife shopping to get outfits for her cruise with her black bull. We were in a lingerie shop and a black guy came in to look for panties for his girlfriend. Cathi, my wife, was immediately interested. She told me to watch from elsewhere in the store. She started a conversation with the guy, telling him he had great taste. (No pun intended.) He thanked her and said he wished he could see the panties on a model. Cathi smiled and offered to help him out. She took his selection and headed to a dressing room. Holding his hand, she led him to a room. Behind the door, she modeled every pair, mostly thongs and string thongs. When she was done, he clearly had a raging hard-on. She smiled and asked whether she could help him with that too. He smiled and asked whether she was married. Cathi, wearing her diamond, licked it and asked if it mattered. He said it wouldn’t matter when he was fucking her. She then opened his pants and drained his nine inch cock with her very talented mouth. They came back into the store and he left. She found me, kissed me with her cum drenched mouth and announced she had a date that night. She was gone all night and collected another daddy. Maybe another cruise soon.

A few months ago, I took my wife shopping to get outfits for her cruise with her black bull. We were in a lingerie shop and a black guy came in to look for panties for his girlfriend. Cathi, my wife, was immediately interested. She told me to watch from elsewhere in the store. She started a conversation with the guy, telling him he had great taste. (No pun intended.) He thanked her and said he wished he could see the panties on a model. Cathi smiled and offered to help him out. She took his selection and headed to a dressing room. Holding his hand, she led him to a room. Behind the door, she modeled every pair, mostly thongs and string thongs. When she was done, he clearly had a raging hard-on. She smiled and asked whether she could help him with that too. He smiled and asked whether she was married. Cathi, wearing her diamond, licked it and asked if it mattered. He said it wouldn’t matter when he was fucking her. She then opened his pants and drained his nine inch cock with her very talented mouth. They came back into the store and he left. She found me, kissed me with her cum drenched mouth and announced she had a date that night. She was gone all night and collected another daddy. Maybe another cruise soon.
Yes

One of the benefits of watching them leave all dressed up is watching them come home or disheveled from meeting their bull.
yes i do love the way she looks when she comes home the walk of shame is one hell of a turn on for me just watching for her walking up the path and sound of those heels is amazing turn on for me ive got hard on before she even comes into sight just by sound of her heels

yes i do love the way she looks when she comes home the walk of shame is one hell of a turn on for me just watching for her walking up the path and sound of those heels is amazing turn on for me ive got hard on before she even comes into sight just by sound of her heels
Heels usually weren't worn on the way home due to a night of dancing and being paraded around.

There were rare times when they'd come back home missing bras or panties. My first ex-wife came home wearing her bfs Tshirt and gym shorts a couple times. He had liked her outfits so much he wanted her to keep them at his place. She didn't mind cause she got to keep his stuff and would wear it around the house.

I dont believe you....But that s a hot story :)

Back