Don't understand guys

Now now ladies, let's not be so hard on the guys. Some of us are not the sharpest of knives in the drawer. There are some ladies that respond to the behavior you are addressing. If seen as working for one then there is the assumption it will work for most. I like to refer to it as 'machine gun' game. Say 'Lets fuck' to enough people then somebody is going to say yes. Not everyone takes the sniper approach--zero in on one high quality target and approach appropriately.

Thats the fun in life and meeting people. So many different personalities.

Now now ladies, let's not be so hard on the guys. Some of us are not the sharpest of knives in the drawer. There are some ladies that respond to the behavior you are addressing. If seen as working for one then there is the assumption it will work for most. I like to refer to it as 'machine gun' game. Say 'Lets fuck' to enough people then somebody is going to say yes. Not everyone takes the sniper approach--zero in on one high quality target and approach appropriately.

Thats the fun in life and meeting people. So many different personalities.

That is a true statement, say it enough and they will eventually find someone. The issue comes when they say it to the same person over and over and then get upset that it did work on everyone. Some like it quick and blunt. However, most like the game. Tease, taunt, flirt back and forth to work each others mind into the fun. Either way, rude and disrespectful should never be a technique or tolerated. There are ways to go that route without being rude and disrespectful.

I think a site like this is a great place to shares ideas and experiences. There is nothing wrong with meeting and hooking up with someone that you meet here but realistically if you are dependent on a site like this to find a bed partner you really need to ask yourself why. Some of the attitudes that some males have had on this site has convinced me that their are males here that are usually choosing between their left or right hand.

I am passed 60 years old, have a few more pounds around my middle than I really need but I sleep alone pretty much only when I choose to. I like being around women in and out of bed. Most women even those into role playing seem you expect some basic respect. Respecting others is just as much about respecting yourself.

Guys, let me clarify a few things for you. First, just because a lady is on this site it doesn't mean she will sleep with anyone who asks. Second, showing a pic of a cock and telling a lady you want to fuck isn't romantic or a turn on. Thirdly, a new member with no avitar will not get you anywhere, at least take the time to finish your profile. Finally, just because a lady has slept with a black cock before doesn't mean she will sleep with every black cock that comes along. No matter how slutty a mood I am in, I still want to play the game, no game no interest.

Why guys, black and white, think these things are beyond me. Guess I am still to much of a lady and not enough of a cock addicted slut.
My wife is both a find classy lady and attracted to black cock. I don't see any contradiction in that.

I respect her more because she is brave enough to do what it takes to get sexual satisfaction.

cream13.jpg

Back