Doing a Cuck Hubby

I was Bi long before meeting my wife. Being Bi has nothing to do with my desire to share her,that's just my obsession of driving pussy way over the edge. I've also never been ****** or been fucked in front of her,just timing and circumstance I guess since she has said she'd like to see it happen. Nothing about me is remotely Gay or Feminine so I have rarely ever mentioned being Bi because I'd much rather share her and guys tend to be too phobic or closedminded about M2M despite being eager about things alot "sicker" than that. I call myself Bi but in reality it's more just being into anal penetration than actually being attracted to men. I'm the typical pussy hound otherwise.

Dear Dsoul - I have now talked with my wife and I told her my true nature is to satisfy other people. Mainly my lovely wife but also her bulls. I also told her I consider myself a submissive bisexual cuckold.
She accepted it - acctually she loved it :)

Great that you've made yourself open and plain to her, instead of hiding and pretending about it. Such is this lifestyle takes away the notion of secrets between couples.

Great that you've made yourself open and plain to her, instead of hiding and pretending about it. Such is this lifestyle takes away the notion of secrets between couples.
One of the many reasons I am dedicated to it, and think everyone should at least try it. Once you are immersed in it, you find you not only can't hide anything- you don't want to. The honesty of admitting black superiority allows you to admit...anything else.

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
I would feel honored to have my wife's Bull fuck me

Well, I always have my ass and cuts well shaved, looking good, to be available for our bull, as sometimes my wife comes back later than me from work, and if we are in the mood, bull likes to play with my boi pussy and have a quick fuck before he fucks my wife after we have dinner the three of us

Back