Doing a Cuck Hubby

The wife talked her first blk lover into shoving his cock n my ass. He was very gental. Took the whole 10 inches. He has been the only man to have my ass. I have sucked some cock but haven't got that again.

She has fucked as many blk as white men. She has did some gangbangs. She loves all cock.

We are not into the whole humiliation or anything forceful. Just mutual fun of what we all do

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
Hubby here..
I want to have a big black dick fuck my tight white ass and want to taste his cum then watch him fuck my wife

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
Out of all the things that turn me this is probably the one that is most confusing to me.

I know for sure I'm not gay but yet when it come to BBCs I naturally feel that guy with such a huge cock deserves my respect and we'll how do you show a black man respect after all that we white people have done? But it's deeper than slave history which deserves to compensated as much as possible .. It seems really is a biological impulse of dominance and submission and this is part of what needs to be taught and demonstated to white families .. To many white are resisting because they think it may mean that they are gay .. Not so its natural .. So don't worry just do as you are orxered to do by your wife, gf ******* etc or her black lover tells you to do .. You should serve any white and her black lover when asked to do so

I think you might be confusing your hubbies natural impulse to submit and suck a BBC to mean he is gay and it not its that he respects the alpha male and in that sense he isn't a male anymore but he's a BBC slut too
Great point. I guess I should have been specific! I realize my bf isn't gay and that is why the thought of him sucking a BBC turns me on so much. Even better if he was completely submissive or even got fucked by one. I guess I was just confused as to why this turned me even as much as things a black guy could do to me :sex:

Back