Does wanting a group turn guys off?

M

miashotazzz

Just wondering. I have a cuck who I am separated from but still have feelings for. He likes to see me having fun but prefers a small group so I don't get to attached. We use to be swingers and we did the same thing. In fact he actually gave me his ok for my first BBC encounter which was with one guy , but it was in a video room in Atlanta. is the group thing a turn off. At SDC meet and groups it has happenned naturally a few times and been very hot

Just wondering. I have a cuck who I am separated from but still have feelings for. He likes to see me having fun but prefers a small group so I don't get to attached. We use to be swingers and we did the same thing. In fact he actually gave me his ok for my first BBC encounter which was with one guy , but it was in a video room in Atlanta. is the group thing a turn off. At SDC meet and groups it has happenned naturally a few times and been very hot
I would love to be cucked in such a way, esp' while in chastity!!

Just for clarification, are you referring to a small group as in a few bulls you selectively play with or as in he wants to see you in a gangbang? I want to make sure I follow before I try to answer.

Back