Does this make me a slut?

Does it make me a slut if I lust after big back men with Big Cocks when my husband has a small penis and I feel that I need more than what he has to satisfy me?
It does make you a slut… but i love sluts, so do most men. Sluttiness is not bad, its hot. old religious and misogynistic times gave slutiness a falsely bad name. IMO

Does it make me a slut if I lust after big back men with Big Cocks when my husband has a small penis and I feel that I need more than what he has to satisfy me?
Needing satisfaction doesn't make you a slut most women and girls having sex has that issue!

Loving BBC and being willing to do just about anything for one even in front of your hubby, that makes you a slut!♠️

hmmmm no dear.. you have to EARN the slut title by getting fucked by BBC as often as possible. Slut is a term of endearment and a very positive thing in my mind. I hope you find your true slut side.

I don't feel there is such thing a slut. A whore yes. I told a women I fall for sluts and she did not understand it. Most women hate being called a slut but you are beautiful and it is natural!

A nice "reading" on what makes a slut some may enjoy.

Last edited:
Back