Does this girl (co-worker) like me, and should I pursue? Advice please

BlkGodX

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
So there's this girl at my job that I think may be physically attracted to me. I've interacted with her for about 3 months now.I have noticed a few things. For one, when I accidentally touch her hand she doesn't pull away. In fact we "accidentally" touch hands on a few occasions. She is extremely friendly towards me but not everyone else. She's always smiling at me and if i don't say hi to her she will say hi to me. She doesn't do that with anyone else. Also I think she told me that she loved me but she said it subtly like she said "You know I love you"etc etc. She tends to bump into me alot and whenever she comes to talk to me she gets extremely close. I also feel when we touch each other there is this spark. She has a boyfriend and ******* though. I think today was a little bit of a give away because she got extremely close to me and I accidentally bumped into her but now I think about it, I think she did that on purpose. It feels good touching her, she is so soft. But anyways just let me know what you guys think. Am I reading to much into it?

My gut is telling me she is physically attracted to me and wants me but she is trying to resist to remain loyal to her boyfriend but she can't help but stay in physical contact.

The problem is that I'm starting to want her too. She dresses very sexy some times and when she does bump into me etc she feels good to touch.

Please give me your input. Should I leave it alone or somewhat pursue. She could be just super friendly.

Go for it. Next time she bumps make sure she feels your bulge.

I decided to leave her alone. I just got a massive raise today and I don't want to do anything that will jeopardize my income. She has to do something that is completely obvious and let me know she is open to consenting discreet intimacy directly for me to pursue. Thanks for the input though.

If she has a boyfriend and *******, then she'd be cheating. Personally, I disagree with cheating on people - especially since you said she had *******. If the guy ever found out, and that woman says something - you'd be done for.

I decided to leave her alone. I just got a massive raise today and I don't want to do anything that will jeopardize my income. She has to do something that is completely obvious and let me know she is open to consenting discreet intimacy directly for me to pursue. Thanks for the input though.
Smart move

Smart move never break up a happy home or do something you might regret later on

Agree with all to avoid romance at work, have seen so many times when this leads to trouble especially when one person is at a higher level than the other. Also she has a boyfriend, she may be looking for a husband and a little more security.

Keep it professional or your asking for trouble. My momma told me years ago that you “don’t sh*t where you eat”

I agree. But like I said if she is blatantly direct I won't sit here and lie on this forum like I won't reciprocate. I stopped talking to her for a week but she reinitiates contact and if i don't acknowledge her she will acknowledge me. I'll keep it strictly professional but if she crosses that line I am definitely going to fuck her brains out on a daily basis. Just keeping it real.

Some of these comments show no respect for others relationships

I tried to avoid being a home wrecker especially if i know the guy but if I don't know the guy and his girl is begging for the dick I am definitely going to give it to her. I won't seek her out but if she seeks me out blatantly I'm going to pound her ass into oblivion.

If she has a boyfriend and *******, then she'd be cheating. Personally, I disagree with cheating on people - especially since you said she had *******. If the guy ever found out, and that woman says something - you'd be done for.

I'm going to keep it strictly professional but if she does something blatantly direct even more so then just telling she loves me and bumping into me her pussy is the one that's done for. I'm just being honest.

Back