Does the risk of pregnancy too taboo or add to the excitement

Wife first 10 years ago me about 5 she slowly got me interested dressing up then got me to suck her bulls cock then eventually taking it now iam addicted to black guys together and alone we have so much respect for each other unbelievable how strong we are no jealously

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230714_170744_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230714_170744_Gallery.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20230714_170720_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230714_170720_Gallery.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 61
I just love her bull coming in her excitement is mind blowing and if he beers her nothing changes its our baby some of family know what we do so no problem if act her sister got talked into joint us a couple times before she moved away iam sure she still indulges .....I hope

Id love to allow my wife’s bull to fully seed her when she’s stopped her bc
with his load leaking from her pussy she looks so innocent as they lie together holding each other and kissing
I’m usually still stroking my cock and about to shoot a huge load myself after what I just witnessed

Omg I can’t even believe I am going to admit this but it is the thing that turns me on the most. Every-time I fantasize about being with a black man this is the best part for me.

I guess I am weird.
No, you are not weird, you are free, powerful, you have desire and you feel what you want !! you are not bound by society! woman like you was born to fly free!

Back