Does Star Wars ******* Awakens have a B2W aspect?

<Spoilers>

My money is that Rey spends a significant portion of her time with daddy Luke (it's obvious guys) next movie. As far as an IR romance between Rey and Fin, I say it's not going to happen (and I'll honestly be a bit pissed.) Rey's got ******* to do, like learn to control the *******, ******* her cousin and kick darkside ass and take names. She like Luke is going to be busy and is better off just not getting involved with romance, Luke tried and made out with his sis; I'm a kinky bastard but no!

Fin and Poe, now there's a match made by the *******. It's going to be a bromance the galaxy isn't quite ready for. There will be an IR aspect, it will just not involve female body parts. I'd love to find out that Fin is the love baby result of an affair between Leia and Lando though.

O0jqqNx.gif

I think Po Dameron sounds like Yossarian from catch-22, however they are both spelled so will be a similar wisecracker.

Noticed luke was wearing all white so he cleansed himself of the remaining bits of dark side.

Ridley's accent is so posh UK stage school it's untrue.

Think the bromance between Po and Finn would be hilarious and alienate lots of hick fans. But probably won't happen as too much money at stake. They might imply it strongly but not declare it so that people will just deny it and enjoy the movie and their prejudices. Maybe it will be a one way fascination.

You're probably right about the politics of it. I'm still banking that Fin is a Lando/Leia love baby and Poe's got his eye on him. That would make Rey, Fin's cousin. Which would go with the Leia-Luke theme of the first one. ;-)

48e882092d1689936aff2181260fa23faebaa2cbaf7196806e4193e42397bf42_3.jpg

Thing is when people say Charkras I think midi-chlorians and roll my eyes in terms of unecessary fictional forces. There is no evidence of Chakras existing. No legitimate science text says they are real.
@WIRLoverBirmUK first off to borrow a line from my BigBlackBull brother Darth Vader:

Not everything in the universe can be verified by your eyes nor modern scientific tests. Only last week did scientists actually confirm the ******* of 'gravational waves' which are unseen to the naked-eye that Albert Einstein wrote about 100 years ago.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/r-ei...waves-detected-in-scientific-milestone-2016-2

Actually Chakras and Kundalini have been and can be verified by the scientific research studies of Physiology. Your comments show your ignorance (lack of knowledge) in such fields of study. There is a psychic Spiritual connection and ******* that permeates the human body.

The Chakras which can't be verified by our senses (eyes, nose, touch, hearing, taste) therefore not verified exactly by western scientific experiments is a ******* that binds and connects us all with the feelings of our hearts and minds. Its a mental and emotional connection we have with the ******* that flows through the chakras which are root energy centers found in the critical and vital organs through-out our bodies. *More to come on that in a minute.

In addition other human beings act as existential forces that move our hearts and minds, sometimes in positive ways, other times in negative. Ultimately we should learn to master and control our own thoughts and emotions in positive ways (with positive waves/vibes) over negative, and therefore master the ******* of our mind, body, and will power instead of allowing out-side forces the ability to manipulate and influence it (in negative ways).

This is part of the study of chakras and learning how to master one's self. Especially mastering your higher power of self (the mind and heart) over the lower powr of self (carnal energy for only food and sex). Or to simply put it use the big head over the lower head.

Everything in the universe has a positive and negative charge. We and everything in the universe is made up of particles which have positive (light-side of the *******), and negative (dark-side of the *******) charges (protons, electrons, neutrons) which form atoms, which form elements, which form compound materials, which form organs, which form organisms, planets, suns, galaxies, and the universe. We are all microcosms of the macrocosm. From the circular orbit of electrons around the nucleus, so is it not with planets around the sun? As is above so is below from rain to rivers and oceans, to evaporation of hydron-oxygen elements into clouds which turn into rain. Again its all connected from solids, to liquids, to gases the universe has a wholistic system.

Now to physiology and the scientific evidence of chakras. Physiology is the study in which the way a living organism or bodily part functions and how its all connected in a wholistic system. It traces its roots back to ancient India and Egypt. [1] India and Egypt is the same regions where the study of the Tree of Life, Kundalini, and the chakras began. The human body runs on biochemical functions which flow through our veins carried throughout our bodies and are all connected via critical organs which are regulated and controlled by the mind and heart. This has been identified via the scientific field of physiology and taken beyond with the teachings and sayings of the eastern masters 'Mind over Matter', and 'Man knowthyself', and 'Your body is the temple of knowledge'. [2], [3]

Those critical organs are also what are known in the kundalini system as energy centers aka 'chakras' which are as follows starting from the top down:

7. The crown of the head (top of cererbal cortex): This is the energy of our thoughts of a connection with something greater than us we must master as in the All in All or God as some call it. Its our higher calling for good/or evil, positive/or negative the light vs. the dark-side of the *******.

6. The third eye (pituitary / pineal glad):

5. The Throat (Thyroid gland):

4. The Heart

3. The Solar Plexus

2. The bowles

1. The Root, red chakra (our ovaris, testes, anus): Sexual energy we must master and control

Oh and as for mido-chlorians they are nothing but a play on the word mitochrondria which are the powerhouse of our cells. Don't take things so literal from science-fiction as its based on some truth found in science and no need to state the obvious about it being a fictional term.

Read and study-up on the subject of physiology and see for yourself. Don't just take my word for it.

[1] http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/248791.php

[2] http://www.lightparty.com/Spirituality/ManKnowThyself/ManKnowThyself.html

[3] http://www.hotep.org/Hotep.Org_The_Imhotep_Imformation_Exchange/Know_Thyself.html
[4] http://ranawaxman.com/tag/mindbodyspirit/

Egyptian Tree/Key of Life and the Indian Kundalini Chakra charts
the_chakra_organ_gland_and_energy_flow_poster-rfb514a841f03434981ec80be2acc4686_i5g0v_8byvr_1024.jpg

Chakra_Centers.15595341.jpg

chakracolororgans.jpg

0_0_0_0_507_345_csupload_39728593.jpg

chakras-seven-main-chart-nadis.jpg

2174093_orig.png

ramesses-ii-tree-life-1.jpg

d0876342ef89c7a65a4b107a75914d1a.jpg

treeoflife_lg.jpg

3f4c3c0ea5da266b92b1f9f7ed7f9664.jpg

IsisTreeLife_img_4.jpg

Carrie Fisher still looked fairly good as Princess Leia, but here's how I remember her. Bet I jerked off a hundred times to her scene in that 2-piece with Jabba ...

View attachment 763084 ............View attachment 763085 .."Now THIS makes my Mr. Johnson stand up and beg for buttermilk!"
I've always been partial to the Director's UNcut ... before they take out the really good stuff, like these famous scenes ...

View attachment 763086 View attachment 763087 View attachment 763088 ...........View attachment 763090 View attachment 763091
@MacNfries - love those pics and gifs of Leia, pretty hot.

To everyone else, sorry for the long diatribe before on the energy system but here is something back on theme to make everyone happy;

Leia being converted to the dark-side of the ******* by who else, the Ultimate power in the Universe Darth-BigBlackBull
horny-leia-1.gif
"Now You will drop your white draws, rub your tight little pink twat, and do thy bidding to your new Master - Darth BigBlackBull!"
horny-leia-2.gif horny-leia-3.gif horny-leia-4.gif horny-leia-5.gif horny-leia-6.gif horny-leia-7.gif horny-leia-8.gif horny-leia-9.gif horny-leia-10.gif horny-leia-11.gif horny-leia-12.gif horny-leia-13.gif
Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 2.08.08 PM.png

.....I really love watching a woman masturbate to orgasm. We were 3 years into our marriage before I got to see my wife get herself off with her fingers ... and that took some begging. She didn't mind getting 'banged' in front of me, but when it came to getting her 'self' off, she was just too modest, said it was a 'personal thing'. She even blushed the first couple times she did it. It wasn't until she read the John Gray book "Men Are From Mars ... " that she realized how much men desired their wives to be slutty at times.
.....We were driving back from the 'Keys' in 2003; a long ass drive to NC especially when you've been partying and having sex every night for a week. But I got her to lean up on the passenger side door, pull her panties off, prop her left leg up and start playing with her pussy while I was driving ... I'm telling ya, it seemed we drove half the length of Florida in 30 minutes or so ... it sure made time fly. The first time she cum, doing that, she stuck 3 fingers deep inside her, shook through a 2-minute cum, then brought her cum-soaked fingers to my mouth to suck clean. This all in broad daylight, windows down, and us passing cars on I-95. She didn't suck my cock that trip because it was already raw from all the fuck'n we did while in Key West.

Last edited:
And I definitely saw an Interacial -Black to white aspect sexual tension, romantic love interest between the two main characters Rey and Finn:

he dude went back to go save her - and she wept and fought like ******* over him too. I was definitely turned on and aroused at the play between the two of them (she is a sexy British white woman born in 1992 -23yrs old now) and I could envision myself as him rescuing her behind too.

At the end I thought she was going to do some Ol Disney Sleeping beauty and kiss him to wake his ass up, but it was a peck on the head but I know everyone else in the theater and who has seen it had to have the same thoughts in their head too when she was leaning over and down on him.

Look at them smiling while she is sitting on his lap and sucking on her thumb imaging she had a 'BB8' (BigBlackCock and 2 balls she ate) in her mouth here: :sex::blackgrimace::blackheart::balanced:
!!!SW.jpg

lol - first off WARNING - FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN THE FILM PLEASE LEAVE THIS PAGE AS I DON"T WANT TO SPOIL ANYTHING FOR YOU.

Of course @WIRLoverBirmUK - is only being humorous/ laugh folks - haha- I thought it was funny what he said. :exciting::bigsmile:

I went to go see StarWars with 8 other Fanboy and girls who i work with a few younger and alot much much older than me on opening day in which I happen to be the only person in the group who was Black.

And I definitely saw an Interacial -Black to white aspect sexual tension, romantic love interest between the two main characters Rey and Finn:

1439770402454.jpg

tumblr_nt832nerHu1tax0jwo1_500.png

tumblr_inline_ntduxveHwV1tua89v_540.jpg

The dude went back to go save her - and she wept and fought like ******* over him too. I was definitely turned on and aroused at the play between the two of them (she is a sexy British white woman born in 1992 -23yrs old now) and I could envision myself as him rescuing her behind too.

At the end I thought she was going to do some Ol Disney Sleeping beauty and kiss him to wake his ass up, but it was a peck on the head but I know everyone else in the theater and who has seen it had to have the same thoughts in their head too when she was leaning over and down on him.

Look at them smiling while she is sitting on his lap and sucking on her thumb imaging she had a 'BB8' (BigBlackCock and 2 balls she ate) in her mouth here: :sex::blackgrimace::blackheart::balanced:
rey-and-finn.jpg

Vanity-Fair.jpg

SClbTsnk.jpeg
:happy:

Those images are erotic with their positioning - although some others may think its innocent and not intentional.

Here was a british rap group music video she was in so I know she down with Blackmen with no problem:

And for all those who are unaware its no secret that George Lucas (Big Daddy of Star Wars himself) is married to a Black woman so he is down with the IR thing.

george+lucas+and+melody+hobson+face.jpg

rs_560x415-130625090906-1024.lucus.wedding.jpg

9203693_1280x720.jpg

george-lucas-mellody-hobson-steven-spielberg-premiere-wife-f7c1ab9984f85194224cc99cb24a3f3a-smaller-382566.jpg

I see Mr Lucas has done well romantically. No surprise. A short but rich guy can get a pretty hot lady.

Back