Does Star Wars ******* Awakens have a B2W aspect?

Haven't seen it yet but does that guy get his dick out?
Is BB8 similar enough to BBC?
Will George Lucas' Interracial marriage influencing him into giving Daisy Ridley's character a red tail,
lol - first off WARNING - FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN THE FILM PLEASE LEAVE THIS PAGE AS I DON"T WANT TO SPOIL ANYTHING FOR YOU.

Of course @WIRLoverBirmUK - is only being humorous/ laugh folks - haha- I thought it was funny what he said. :exciting::bigsmile:

I went to go see StarWars with 8 other Fanboy and girls who i work with a few younger and alot much much older than me on opening day in which I happen to be the only person in the group who was Black.

And I definitely saw an Interacial -Black to white aspect sexual tension, romantic love interest between the two main characters Rey and Finn:

1439770402454.jpg

tumblr_nt832nerHu1tax0jwo1_500.png

tumblr_inline_ntduxveHwV1tua89v_540.jpg

The dude went back to go save her - and she wept and fought like ******* over him too. I was definitely turned on and aroused at the play between the two of them (she is a sexy British white woman born in 1992 -23yrs old now) and I could envision myself as him rescuing her behind too.

At the end I thought she was going to do some Ol Disney Sleeping beauty and kiss him to wake his ass up, but it was a peck on the head but I know everyone else in the theater and who has seen it had to have the same thoughts in their head too when she was leaning over and down on him.

Look at them smiling while she is sitting on his lap and sucking on her thumb imaging she had a 'BB8' (BigBlackCock and 2 balls she ate) in her mouth here: :sex::blackgrimace::blackheart::balanced:
rey-and-finn.jpg

Vanity-Fair.jpg

SClbTsnk.jpeg
:happy:

Those images are erotic with their positioning - although some others may think its innocent and not intentional.

Here was a british rap group music video she was in so I know she down with Blackmen with no problem:

And for all those who are unaware its no secret that George Lucas (Big Daddy of Star Wars himself) is married to a Black woman so he is down with the IR thing.

george+lucas+and+melody+hobson+face.jpg

rs_560x415-130625090906-1024.lucus.wedding.jpg

9203693_1280x720.jpg

george-lucas-mellody-hobson-steven-spielberg-premiere-wife-f7c1ab9984f85194224cc99cb24a3f3a-smaller-382566.jpg

I was being humourous and had to skim that last post for spoilers till I eventually get round to seeing it.

I want to find out what happened to Lando. He cuckolded Han Solo when he took the Millenium Falcon off him, went down a tunnel and blasted onto the core after Biggs had got her shields down.

I was being humourous and had to skim that last post for spoilers till I eventually get round to seeing it.

I want to find out what happened to Lando. He cuckolded Han Solo when he took the Millenium Falcon off him, went down a tunnel and blasted onto the core after Biggs had got her shields down.
He not only cucked Han for the falcon, got him out the way so he could get it back and take leia - he cucked #1 StarWars fanboy Kevin Smith in real life for the falcon too. Lando proved the BlackBulls still rule in a Galaxy Far Far away too and he was super smooth with that Mack-Daddy Pimp cape he had on:blackgrimace::

lando-calrissian.jpg

Well hellooo what we have here.. (Oh yeah this video is hot -IR cuckolding at its best)

Real Lando - cucks white-boi in real life and gets the largest Falcon model again.

It appears even on the new Disney SW series 'Rebels' Lando is still macking all the white and green alien women again:

The ******* and kundalini are both fictional forces true.
I have been practicing Tantric Yoga, and mastering my energy centers (aka Chakras' or Kundalini) for the past 11 years and it is most definitely real and something you should look into exploring for a greater spiritual, and energetic life.

Plenty of info out there exisits on it but you should find a Dakini to help guide you (like Luke sought Yoda).

Kundalini%20Arousal%20Sush.jpg

I have been practicing Tantric Yoga, and mastering my energy centers (aka Chakras' or Kundalini) for the past 11 years and it is most definitely real and something you should look into exploring for a greater spiritual, and energetic life.

Plenty of info out there exisits on it but you should find a Dakini to help guide you (like Luke sought Yoda).

Kundalini%20Arousal%20Sush.jpg
...@ ¨instead it may cause severe mental disturbance.¨ This MUST be what´s happened to me! See? We do not require psychotherapy...we just need bigblackbull76!!! AWESOME. Thanks! (seriously, though...Yoga is supposed to be good for us both physically and mentally and should be encouraged like all good things.) :)

Thing is when people say Charkras I think midi-chlorians and roll my eyes in terms of unecessary fictional forces. There is no evidence of Chakras existing. No legitimate science text says they are real.

Last edited:
Back