Does size matter

And if anybody has any doubts, then this picture removes them. Just look at her face for all the proof you need. She has a big thick black cock stretching her pussy to the max and her expression tells you how much she is enjoying it.
I've never heard a woman say how much she'd really love to have a tiny 4 inch cock for the night!!!

And if anybody has any doubts, then this picture removes them. Just look at her face for all the proof you need. She has a big thick black cock stretching her pussy to the max and her expression tells you how much she is enjoying it.
I've never heard a woman say how much she'd really love to have a tiny 4 inch cock for the night!!!
Yes she really enjoy having sex with black man

Since my wife been having sex with black man she prefer a large penis She said she is considered a size queen now Do any other woman feel satisfied having sex with a big black dick let me know please
LOL. The irony of the situation - a question like this on a site like this.

Even if it may not matter to many women, it definitely does to the women here. So yes - size does matter. And even more so if your husband is tiny like me

Size does matter. Of course there may be certain % of women that prefer smaller. There's all types of fetishes out there. But in my experience it matters, when my girlfriends and I get together for drinks and one of us has met a new guy, its like one of the first topics that comes up. "How big is he" My experience maybe a bit skewed since I tend to have pervy friends lmao.

I think many women when asked publicly or by men will say it doesnt matter, just so they don't hurt anyones feelings. Plus society has a double standard to some degree still, if a female comes out and says "Yeah I prefer big dicks!" some will judge her with ridiculous assumptions "She's a hoe, she must be loose etc". Meanwhile men can say they love big tits or big bootys lol.

Looking to get a custom sleeve made to surprise my wife. I'm average length and a little thicker than average, but want something bigger.

Is the size of a standard tube of caulking a good size?

Of course size matters, unless a woman has very little interest in sex.
Women want to be pounded and that can't be done with a 4 inch chipolata. Even when a man is flaccid, most normal women admire a fine manly example hanging low, alongside a pair of big balls. They don't want their man to be something that other women would scorn, reject or laugh at. They want something that other women desire, but that they proudly have.

Yes I literally can’t feel a dick less than 6 inches lol
So, suppose you had a 6"er ... would you prefer it being LONGER or THICKER?

Also note you're in Peoria ... we use to attend the corvette show there every year until we moved to NC from Louisville. We use to have a 5 to 6-vette train every year and make it in just over 4 hours. Loved spinning tires in the parking lot of the Days Inn.

Last edited:
Back