Does she look like the type?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by whitecuckoldVA, Aug 21, 2014.

1. whitecuckoldVA

whitecuckoldVA Member

US
    I'm not sure if she is cheating or not, but she loves to talk about fucking other men(black guys in particular).
    Tell me, does she look like the type to do that? Kylee.jpg Kylee2.jpg Kylee3.jpg Kylee4.jpg

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Well, its been my experience that IF she's talking about it, she's eventually going to do it, especially if you're encouraging her or showing her you enjoy her teasings.
    As far as her 'looking the type' ... I'd give her a 10:1 on my visual observation.
    Is this your wife? Sister? Mom? What do you want to happen?

3. whitecuckoldVA

whitecuckoldVA Member

US
    This is my wife, and I would love to see her go black. We've talked about it and she likes the idea, but has yet to do it.

4. Sarah

Sarah Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I'm not sure there is a 'type'. If you knew/saw me, for example, you'd never know my sexual preferences.

As an aside, does she know you're posting her photos on a forum like this? She might not appreciate it if not.

5. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    well said hun

6. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    If you saw my wife you would think she is a nice looking intellegent woman which she is, but also loves a certain black man and his cock and have seen a different sexy horny woman so is that a type?