Does Sexual Harrassment Exist ? Or Is It Women Complaining About Being Hit On By Men They Don't Find Attractive ?

Have you ever heard women say "The man was a real pervert. He kept staring at me and trying to talk to me. I ignored him. Couldn't he have taken the hint ? And he was so good looking".......nope neither have I.

I'm just putting out there. With all this metoo and sexual harrassment and "men are pigs" that's going on. Do you think women exaggerate sexual harassment and would they have said "harassment" to a dude they was into
?

It's unfortunate but I do know women who take this too far. Some men do come across very aggressively when told "not interested" and I feel like sometimes they see that as a challenge and continue to harass. Other men just say what they feel and see with a women they're attracted to, for me there's nothing wrong with that, can be a huge ego stroke for me.

Have you ever heard women say "The man was a real pervert. He kept staring at me and trying to talk to me. I ignored him. Couldn't he have taken the hint ? And he was so good looking".......nope neither have I.

I'm just putting out there. With all this metoo and sexual harrassment and "men are pigs" that's going on. Do you think women exaggerate sexual harassment and would they have said "harassment" to a dude they was into
?
I'm guessing you are just trying to get a reaction. I can't imagine any intelligent person thinking any of this is true.

Sexual harassment does indeed exist but yes at least 30% percent of the time women are simply just complaining about guys they don't like and calling it harassment!

For example in the gym I have hot chick wearing their little tight bootylicious gym outfit that will come over next to me and do a whole drawn out stretch routine and then workout and I will openly ignore them, but secret I'm peaking at their goodies through the mirror reflection in the gym. Now when the thirsty guys see her they openly break their necks and come over next to her and just stare at her like a dog 🐕 with that little pink thing stinking out and she becomes disgusted and runs away!😂🤣

She going to go talk shyte about those thirsty guys on her social media about how they were violating her with their eyes. I've seen enough of those gym videos to know better.

I also saw a video the other day of three teen girls getting sexually harassed and threatened by a grown man because they rejected him. He was so offended that he threatened to shoot and rgrape them and he practically cursed at them the whole time. They also made a big deal about the fact that no other men on the train defended them but even that's problematic these days and they made it that way!

It's unfortunate but I do know women who take this too far. Some men do come across very aggressively when told "not interested" and I feel like sometimes they see that as a challenge and continue to harass. Other men just say what they feel and see with a women they're attracted to, for me there's nothing wrong with that, can be a huge ego stroke for me.
Thank You for that honest reply, Goddess

Back