Does Nose piercing on bbc mean he’s a bull?

Hey everyone, I was on vacation this weekend with my bf and we were out having drinks when I met this really cute black man! He was seated right next to us looking like he was on a date also when the waiter brought both his drinks and food to our table by accident we all had joked about it and started a conversation. Few min later he spilled his ******* 🤣 so I reached over and gave him napkins we had to help with his wet mess lol. He then turned around it the most confident way and said look I didn’t get any on me while rubbing his package . Drawing my attention down to that area I noticed he was doing very well there! ❤️ As he was leaving he totally came up and asked for my number or snap with my BF seated beside me I didn’t know what to do so I gave him a social media of mine and just being as smooth as he was he also added my bf but I know he didn’t want his anyway he was only after me hehe. Now I try to decide do I reach out wait for him or just leave it be?... my question he had a bull ring in his nose does that mean he’s a bull for white woman???

re: Does Nose piercing on bbc mean he’s a bull?​

Nose piercing? Like a "ring" in the nose-columel or septum? It could mean he's someone's 'bitchboi' actually! One reason black men prefer white women is because they can control them, unlike their black women. Not as much about respect, sometimes, as it is ability to control. They can't BS black women like they can white women.

Last edited:

re: Does Nose piercing on bbc mean he’s a bull?​

Nose piercing? Like a "ring" in the nose-columel or septum? It could mean he's someone's 'bitchboi' actually! One reason black men prefer white women is because they can control them, unlike their black women. Not as much about respect, sometimes, as it is ability to control. They can't BS black women like they can white women.
Omg could he have been gay?

Hey everyone, I was on vacation this weekend with my bf and we were out having drinks when I met this really cute black man! He was seated right next to us looking like he was on a date also when the waiter brought both his drinks and food to our table by accident we all had joked about it and started a conversation. Few min later he spilled his ******* 🤣 so I reached over and gave him napkins we had to help with his wet mess lol. He then turned around it the most confident way and said look I didn’t get any on me while rubbing his package . Drawing my attention down to that area I noticed he was doing very well there! ❤️ As he was leaving he totally came up and asked for my number or snap with my BF seated beside me I didn’t know what to do so I gave him a social media of mine and just being as smooth as he was he also added my bf but I know he didn’t want his anyway he was only after me hehe. Now I try to decide do I reach out wait for him or just leave it be?... my question he had a bull ring in his nose does that mean he’s a bull for white woman???
Hm, never heard that lol

NO

I think it means that he is definitely rebelling against norms of society and culture, mostly of a sexual nature. Likely his sexual orientation! 🤔

Hell No

Is it just me or do we look for meaning everywhere when sometimes there is no significant meaning? Maybe that was just a piercing of the man's choice. Maybe the woman with the anklet just wanted to wear an anklet.

I am not well versed on these symbols, but that would seem to me that his gay or somewhere in that fluid lifestyle to me. But again, I don't know. I am just saying what I will think about him.

Reach out to him and ask him

Not quite....does a prince albert on a bwc mean hes a prince?

they used to keep a ring in the bull's nose to lead them by but women realized they can lead men by the cock and balls as long as they stroke their ego and tell them things like you own my pussy

Back