Does jealousy occur in the relationship between a hotwife and her BBC ?

NewArabSw

Couple
From
Yemen
Does a woman always allow her BBC to fuck another woman without being jealous? And are the BBC jealous of her as well?
Is this allowed?

Last edited:
It is pretty unlrealistic to expect a Bull to satisfy you while you remain in another relationship while he remains exclusive.
It means that a woman always wants change,
why does a relationship with a bull bbc not last for several years without change, for example?

Well "bbc" aren't exclusive to women. Women are exclusive to us. Especially if the women is in a relationship.
women who cuck their husband treat all men as cucks which is what bulls really are for the most part. Gangbangs or my wife had three different men one day and three the next , unlike Captain Kirk they went where many men have cum before

women who cuck their husband treat all men as cucks which is what bulls really are for the most part. Gangbangs or my wife had three different men one day and three the next , unlike Captain Kirk they went where many men have cum before
sounds like you just had a bad experience and ******* got out of hand. Any "Smart Bbc" isnt trying to be around that messy *******. If she not fucking hubby cool. This where women get delusional, if your hubby pays for everything, and the bbc knows that. The smart bbc either fucking and bouncing or she becomes part of his team and fucks nobody else. Husband job not to let wife turn into a "whore"......

sounds like you just had a bad experience and ******* got out of hand. Any "Smart Bbc" isnt trying to be around that messy *******. If she not fucking hubby cool. This where women get delusional, if your hubby pays for everything, and the bbc knows that. The smart bbc either fucking and bouncing or she becomes part of his team and fucks nobody else. Husband job not to let wife turn into a "whore"......
not at all most women see the other men just as that , they may enjoy hanging out or whatever but they are just sex providers. You may find that you have a wife you fuck for a year or five but she may fuck others and when the time comes stop fucking you. The men on here also like to fuck many women. I always said that fucking one woman a hundred times is more likely to be fun than fucking a hundred women each once

not at all most women see the other men just as that , they may enjoy hanging out or whatever but they are just sex providers. You may find that you have a wife you fuck for a year or five but she may fuck others and when the time comes stop fucking you. The men on here also like to fuck many women. I always said that fucking one woman a hundred times is more likely to be fun than fucking a hundred women each once
Im going by what Ive already seen and know. Theres plenty of wives getting jealous and when you say to them "but your married and Im single" they get mad and do childish ******* that she would normally with the husband. The husband and wife are slaves to their marriage, MOST BBC are not trying to be an extra slave that marriage. Ladies get your emotions in check. Or divorce your hubby and go long term with your "bbc"........Or fuck your hubby more often, thats who you married 🤷🏽‍♂️

Im going by what Ive already seen and know. Theres plenty of wives getting jealous and when you say to them "but your married and Im single" they get mad and do childish ******* that she would normally with the husband. The husband and wife are slaves to their marriage, MOST BBC are not trying to be an extra slave that marriage. Ladies get your emotions in check. Or divorce your hubby and go long term with your "bbc"........Or fuck your hubby more often, thats who you married 🤷🏽‍♂️
i would agree with you in the situations you experience. Most women who fuck around will fuck most anything hard and warm. My cousin had two boyfriends when she got married and kept them through the years fucking three men

i would agree with you in the situations you experience. Most women who fuck around will fuck most anything hard and warm. My cousin had two boyfriends when she got married and kept them through the years fucking three men
Yep had women get married, and still fuck me. "because he doesnt fuck me like you do"............Women can lie their whole marriage just to do that. Lots of husbands getting cucked and will never know it. I know plenty that use condoms with husbands, but their "real husband they didnt marry wears none".........Im from a city environment, we grow up fast, been seeing this ******* most my life without any of the "titles"........Theres more women then men, women can fuck anytime, smart men tend to choose wisely. When any women says that to me, I lose interest. Then when the guys there were fucking were duds, I just laugh and say nah we good, good luck with your search.

Any Single BBC that gets jealous over a married woman, DITCH HIM QUICK. Hes a fool and will cause yall problems

Back