Does it make angry or jealous when

Your wife starts to change things about herself to suit her bulls preferences as opposed to yours? Some examples: You prefer her hair long, but her bull likes it short, so she cuts it, or vice versa. You like her pussy hairy, but her bull wants it shaved, so she shaves it, or vice versa. She used to always wear your favorite perfume, that you bought her, now she wears her bulls favorite perfume, that he bought her, but you hate it.
i would love it as it would trigger excitement in me.

Neither angry nor jealous but there is a hard limit of some things that i would not support. "Bimbofication" is one of them. If a guy cannot appreciate my spouse's natural beauty and would ask things of her like having breast implants, botox lips, brandings or suggestive tattoos on a visible spot or anything that would mean a permanent change to her body that's a big no-no. After all one important aspect of the Hotwife or Stag/Vixen lifestyle ImO is that it can and most probably will be a confidence boost for the Woman. And a guy asking her to change her body always implies that she would not be good or beautiful enough as she is which would be counter-productive and a big downer!

Another limit would be requests made by the guy that she does not actually want to follow but would perhaps do for him because she feels pressured. That's where the fun slows down. ImO any lifestyle should be empowering for its participants, and if one participant starts feeling uncomfortable it is already following the wrong path!

On the other hand, if he asks her for certain types of lingerie, going panty-less, having a specific hair style or color, or pubic hair style, a temp tatt for playnight, short, tight dress, or whatever he desires and she thinks the idea is hot and wants to do it for him and her - that's a different story. Actually a very hot one! i like the thought of a Hotwife taking up suggestions from her regular lover how she can dress or style to impress and arouse him more. In the end, if she does, that's a way to thank him and also a win-win. If he starts desiring her more for her implementatioin of his ideas of style, he will be more aroused and be better enabled to give more pleasure back to the Hotwife. And isn't that another important aspect or even essential goal of the Hotwife or Stag/Vixen lifestyle - the Hotwife's pleasure?

Another part of the question was: What if the Hotwife changes something about herself that the "bull" loves but hubby hates. Honestly i don't see me in a hating position. i have never tried to change a Woman i was with but accepted who she was and fell in love with who she was. So i believe i will love every change of her style that she really wants to have because in the end her decision will be a part of her personality which means a part of the Woman i love and therefore by itself lovable - if that makes sense.
Beautifully expressed! Its exactly like that!

I have no say in anything no more,for example,I always liked her to have hairs on her mound,but smoothly shaven lips,best of both worlds I thought.
Justin wants it completely shaven,what Justin wants,Justin gets.

I have no say in anything no more,for example,I always liked her to have hairs on her mound,but smoothly shaven lips,best of both worlds I thought.
Justin wants it completely shaven,what Justin wants,Justin gets.
I think many of us are in the same situation than you ! Pleasing their Bulls is what matters to our wives . Period.

Back