Does it make angry or jealous when

dominant bulls change wives in order to show who is in charge here any small changes lead to more big changes in the future, this is the so-called impact on the psyche when you are not ready to change dramatically in one big jump, well you are ready to take small steps that seem to be not so drastic, But it takes you where your bull wants to take you, and the more the cuckold likes something, the more it will be changed by the dominant bull, because through this he subordinates the cuckold to himself also,!
IMG_20230114_134553_953.jpg

dominant bulls change wives in order to show who is in charge here any small changes lead to more big changes in the future, this is the so-called impact on the psyche when you are not ready to change dramatically in one big jump, well you are ready to take small steps that seem to be not so drastic, But it takes you where your bull wants to take you, and the more the cuckold likes something, the more it will be changed by the dominant bull, because through this he subordinates the cuckold to himself also,!
View attachment 5779849
very nice

Your wife starts to change things about herself to suit her bulls preferences as opposed to yours? Some examples: You prefer her hair long, but her bull likes it short, so she cuts it, or vice versa. You like her pussy hairy, but her bull wants it shaved, so she shaves it, or vice versa. She used to always wear your favorite perfume, that you bought her, now she wears her bulls favorite perfume, that he bought her, but you hate it.
the only thing i get to say in my wifes look is what nail polish on her toenails she shoudl have. that is about the only thing i get to choose on her. everything else she does to please her lover. at first it iritated me and annoyed me i even felt depressed a bit but she explained that this is the way we should move forward with and so i accepted it. i dont even get to see her naked without her saying so. i learned my place and to be honest i like it i made peace with it and so it is

Back