Does it make angry or jealous when

TheUBM

Male
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Your wife starts to change things about herself to suit her bulls preferences as opposed to yours? Some examples: You prefer her hair long, but her bull likes it short, so she cuts it, or vice versa. You like her pussy hairy, but her bull wants it shaved, so she shaves it, or vice versa. She used to always wear your favorite perfume, that you bought her, now she wears her bulls favorite perfume, that he bought her, but you hate it.

Your wife starts to change things about herself to suit her bulls preferences as opposed to yours? Some examples: You prefer her hair long, but her bull likes it short, so she cuts it, or vice versa. You like her pussy hairy, but her bull wants it shaved, so she shaves it, or vice versa. She used to always wear your favorite perfume, that you bought her, now she wears her bulls favorite perfume, that he bought her, but you hate it.
Both of my ex wives started doing that when they start seeing their men

My wife always used to have a shaved pussy. But when she met her current lover, he told her he preferred it hairy. My wife knew very well that I love a shaved pussy and that I hate it hairy, but nevertheless, she decided to grow her pubes out to please her lover. She told me that she knew I wouldn't like it, but that it wasn't a difficult decision for her. She told me his preference was more important to her than my preference, as she had more sex with him than with me. And he wanted it really hairy: a full, untrimmed bush. So, that's what he got, and unfortunately, what I had to deal with as well. At first, it made me somewhat angry, because to me it looks messy and unattractive. She was in her late 20s, not really the age that you expect a woman to have such a hairy pussy. She had a very pretty cameltoe style pussy, she always could shaved incredibly smooth and within a few weeks that was fully gone and her pussy was covered by a big, dense, dark bush of hair. I hate how it feels, and most of the sex we have is me pleasuring her orally. She doesn't even shave her lips, in fact, I can hardly see her slit because there is so much hair covering it. So a full bush has a huge impact if you're used to a smooth shaved pussy, something I always loved so much. Frankly, I never imagined this could happen when I became a cuckold, I expected that most black men would love her pussy to remain smooth. I never expected that I would ever eat such a hairy pussy, but yet here we are!

While I still don't enjoy her bush, I have gotten used to it. I can eat it properly. I still don't like how all the hair feels, especially not when I get a hair in my mouth, but my wife enjoys what I'm doing. And nowadays, I appreciate it that my wife was willing to change something to her body to please her lover, even though she knew I wouldn't like it. That was a big but significant step in our cuckold relationship, something that really showed it became serious. Her lover likes it, and that makes the sex between my wife and her lover better, and that's the most important. And even when we're not having sex, everytime I see her naked with that big bush I'm reminded of the fact that I'm a cuckold. I can now appreciate the time that she had a shaved pussy, that she put so much effort in it to keep it shaved for me in the past. I always took it for granted, now it's gone I realize how much it meant for me.

She made some other changes in the past as well, she went from brunette to blonde and also went for a shorter haircut as her lover liked that. While it was quite a change, I didn't really mind it. He also suggested a small nose piercing for her and she did it, but I have to say that looks good on her. Both those changes had less of an impact for me, the impact of the full bush has been much bigger as it basically changed my sex life and the way I enjoy it. Despite the impact on my sex life, I now see that this change was needed and that she made a great decision in prioritizing her lover's preference over mine.

Last edited:
Neither angry nor jealous but there is a hard limit of some things that i would not support. "Bimbofication" is one of them. If a guy cannot appreciate my spouse's natural beauty and would ask things of her like having breast implants, botox lips, brandings or suggestive tattoos on a visible spot or anything that would mean a permanent change to her body that's a big no-no. After all one important aspect of the Hotwife or Stag/Vixen lifestyle ImO is that it can and most probably will be a confidence boost for the Woman. And a guy asking her to change her body always implies that she would not be good or beautiful enough as she is which would be counter-productive and a big downer!

Another limit would be requests made by the guy that she does not actually want to follow but would perhaps do for him because she feels pressured. That's where the fun slows down. ImO any lifestyle should be empowering for its participants, and if one participant starts feeling uncomfortable it is already following the wrong path!

On the other hand, if he asks her for certain types of lingerie, going panty-less, having a specific hair style or color, or pubic hair style, a temp tatt for playnight, short, tight dress, or whatever he desires and she thinks the idea is hot and wants to do it for him and her - that's a different story. Actually a very hot one! i like the thought of a Hotwife taking up suggestions from her regular lover how she can dress or style to impress and arouse him more. In the end, if she does, that's a way to thank him and also a win-win. If he starts desiring her more for her implementatioin of his ideas of style, he will be more aroused and be better enabled to give more pleasure back to the Hotwife. And isn't that another important aspect or even essential goal of the Hotwife or Stag/Vixen lifestyle - the Hotwife's pleasure?

Another part of the question was: What if the Hotwife changes something about herself that the "bull" loves but hubby hates. Honestly i don't see me in a hating position. i have never tried to change a Woman i was with but accepted who she was and fell in love with who she was. So i believe i will love every change of her style that she really wants to have because in the end her decision will be a part of her personality which means a part of the Woman i love and therefore by itself lovable - if that makes sense.

My wife always used to have a shaved pussy. But when she met her current lover, he told her he preferred it hairy. My wife knew very well that I love a shaved pussy and that I hate it hairy, but nevertheless, she decided to grow her pubes out to please her lover. She told me that she knew I wouldn't like it, but that it wasn't a difficult decision for her. She told me his preference was more important to her than my preference, as she had more sex with him than with me. And he wanted it really hairy: a full, untrimmed bush. So, that's what he got, and unfortunately, what I had to deal with as well. At first, it made me somewhat angry, because to me it looks messy and unattractive. She was in her late 20s, not really the age that you expect a woman to have such a hairy pussy. She had a very pretty cameltoe style pussy, she always could shaved incredibly smooth and within a few weeks that was fully gone and her pussy was covered by a big, dense, dark bush of hair. I hate how it feels, and most of the sex we have is me pleasuring her orally. She doesn't even shave her lips, in fact, I can hardly see her slit because there is so much hair covering it. So a full bush has a huge impact if you're used to a smooth shaved pussy, something I always loved so much. Frankly, I never imagined this could happen when I became a cuckold, I expected that most black men would love her pussy to remain smooth. I never expected that I would ever eat such a hairy pussy, but yet here we are!

While I still don't enjoy her bush, I have gotten used to it. I can eat it properly. I still don't like how all the hair feels, especially not when I get a hair in my mouth, but my wife enjoys what I'm doing. And nowadays, I appreciate it that my wife was willing to change something to her body to please her lover, even though she knew I wouldn't like it. That was a big but significant step in our cuckold relationship, something that really showed it became serious. Her lover likes it, and that makes the sex between my wife and her lover better, and that's the most important. And even when we're not having sex, everytime I see her naked with that big bush I'm reminded of the fact that I'm a cuckold. I can now appreciate the time that she had a shaved pussy, that she put so much effort in it to keep it shaved for me in the past. I always took it for granted, now it's gone I realize how much it meant for me.

She made some other changes in the past as well, she went from brunette to blonde and also went for a shorter haircut as her lover liked that. While it was quite a change, I didn't really mind it. He also suggested a small nose piercing for her and she did it, but I have to say that looks good on her. Both those changes had less of an impact for me, the impact of the full bush has been much bigger as it basically changed my sex life and the way I enjoy it. Despite the impact on my sex life, I now see that this change was needed and that she made a great decision in prioritizing her lover's preference over mine.
I'd start looking for another bald pussy

Back