Does cuckoldry have different levels?

Ggnlee

Male
I have read so many posts on here and seen so many beautiful pics of both men and women. What I don't get is some of the discussions. For me cuckoldry is watching a bulls cock service the wife. The humiliation side is key, and if that means cleaning them up, joing in, rimming either of them, etc then it's part of my acceptance to let another man fuck the wife. If he wants to fuck me, or doesnt want me near either of them, then that's acceptable too. The bull, whether white or black, dictates. Either is her preference, black is mine. But I have no say in what any of us do.

I just don't get why i see on here that some people say the would or wouldn't do things. So as per the title of this thread, are there different levels, or is my description right?

I have read so many posts on here and seen so many beautiful pics of both men and women. What I don't get is some of the discussions. For me cuckoldry is watching a bulls cock service the wife. The humiliation side is key, and if that means cleaning them up, joing in, rimming either of them, etc then it's part of my acceptance to let another man fuck the wife. If he wants to fuck me, or doesnt want me near either of them, then that's acceptable too. The bull, whether white or black, dictates. Either is her preference, black is mine. But I have no say in what any of us do.

I just don't get why i see on here that some people say the would or wouldn't do things. So as per the title of this thread, are there different levels, or is my description right?
putting it bluntly,,,,,,,you got no idea what T F your talking about

it's not a submission for all.
we have cuckoldry and hotwifing
some just enjoy the feeling of others using their wives.
some like the feeling of being the weakest
so no ! they are different things ! not different levels
Well put. See, in reality I think what I like is frowned upon. Who wants their wife riding some other guys dick? Well in fact, I do. Why, well I love seeing her satisfied. I love providing for her, and I love giving her power to do as she pleases in our sex life. I'm different in our daily lifestyle. I'm a manly man, and do as a dad and husband should.

Well put. See, in reality I think what I like is frowned upon. Who wants their wife riding some other guys dick? Well in fact, I do. Why, well I love seeing her satisfied. I love providing for her, and I love giving her power to do as she pleases in our sex life. I'm different in our daily lifestyle. I'm a manly man, and do as a dad and husband should.
I agree 100%. Could not have said it better myself. For and about myself

No. First, "cuckoldry" is not a well-defined term; everyone seems to have their own concept of its meaning nowadays.

And then, it is more of a multi-dimensional matrix than levels, as you can have many different aspects involved - or not - in any combination. Some examples would be...

"interracial" versus "non-interracial"
dominance - submission
sadism - masochism (which is a different thing than the former ;) )
"hetero-erotic" versus "('******') homo-erotic" play
"tease and denial" and "('******') chastity" play

...and many more. - just a few ideas ;)

Plus: Any participant can be at any end of the spectrum for each aspect (or "axis").

It is more about finding what works for the couples relationship. It has been a long road for us, swingers no I domt want to fuck other woman, stag n vixen nope I cant get hard with the dick three time my size around, cuckold yup I'll watch you fuck her and then my turn in her stretched out hole when you go home or she will give me a hand job or a good pegging.

Back