Does cleaning black cum make a cuckold gay?

Does cleaning black cum make a cuckold gay?

• yes

Votes: 140 21.6%
  • no

Votes: 509 78.4%

• Total voters
I had this discussion with my ex-wife when we were married; neither of us see it as gay. she broached the idea by saying if you are going to share your wife and then be ok with her taking on a regular lover and accepting the idea he fucks her better, she needs his cock then you are submitting to him already, then your role should also be to help please and submit to him to complete the circle as a couple doing this together. Its not gay, its submission to a better man and lover who fucks and pleases your wife sexually as an addition to you both as a couple. Sucking his dick sends both of them a strong message and she liked feeling satisfied she chose an alpha male to fuck her together that she can develop feelings for and I understand and support her by encouraging and helping him fuck her pussy like she needs and deserves. Womens needs for other alpha males to breed and fuck is strong with some and needs to be encouraged to prevent cheating, control the situation and make them happy and satisfied with the husbands support and beta role, making way for them to breed and fuck often and their cum inside her womans pussy along with their larger hung cock is the top of the foundation. By sucking both and him you lay the bottom of the foundation for support, acceptance, comfort and encouragement of facilitating them both to mate and breed more frequently.

I had this discussion with my ex-wife when we were married; neither of us see it as gay. she broached the idea by saying if you are going to share your wife and then be ok with her taking on a regular lover and accepting the idea he fucks her better, she needs his cock then you are submitting to him already, then your role should also be to help please and submit to him to complete the circle as a couple doing this together. Its not gay, its submission to a better man and lover who fucks and pleases your wife sexually as an addition to you both as a couple. Sucking his dick sends both of them a strong message and she liked feeling satisfied she chose an alpha male to fuck her together that she can develop feelings for and I understand and support her by encouraging and helping him fuck her pussy like she needs and deserves. Womens needs for other alpha males to breed and fuck is strong with some and needs to be encouraged to prevent cheating, control the situation and make them happy and satisfied with the husbands support and beta role, making way for them to breed and fuck often and their cum inside her womans pussy along with their larger hung cock is the top of the foundation. By sucking both and him you lay the bottom of the foundation for support, acceptance, comfort and encouragement of facilitating them both to mate and breed more frequently.
very well said...

Nope, it never makes you Gay. Being gay is something that in your mind you are attracted to a person of same sex, but being a cuckold you do not like to clean a bull cock or clean the pussy, but it is some sort of degradation one has to face being a cuckold.
This also includes, licking the balls of bull while he is fucking her or rimming him.. expect when the bull objects to it.

Nope, it never makes you Gay. Being gay is something that in your mind you are attracted to a person of same sex, but being a cuckold you do not like to clean a bull cock or clean the pussy, but it is some sort of degradation one has to face being a cuckold.
This also includes, licking the balls of bull while he is fucking her or rimming him.. expect when the bull objects to it.
perfectly said

next time you see some black cum you should save it because it would surely be a miracle, I have seen hundreds of loads and never anything but white to almost clear

I say yes. It’s not derogatory but for me it’s just a fact. I eat pies, suck black cock, get fucked, & lick black man’s ass
I’m totally gay, but I have no desire to kiss a black man or go on a date.
Different levels

If your wife cheats and comes home with a pussy filled with cum and she begs you to eat her out saying taste how wet I am so you do and she does this quite bit asking you how does my pussy taste and you answer great, so are you gay then because you loved tasting another mans cum??

IF she does,this you should know and if you don't youre a fool or you know. If you know you are gym If you don't you don't l. I have filled plenty of women I'd be a fool to think it didn't happen to me at least once.

Back