Does BBC prefer slim white women or women like me size 18 and 38c ?

There's something to be said for both.
I'm average size (recent photo below) although my dick is somewhat large, but large women with whom I've had relationships tended to have negative images about their bodies. They were especially self-conscious about being larger (i.e. weighing more) than me. Constantly reassuring them that I found them sexy and beautiful could grow tiresome.
Slim women who never had children often had trouble taking my dick deep inside them. I frequently had to be careful not to hurt them; took a little edge off the pleasure. Nothing like laying the full monty on a woman.
Women who see themselves as attractive no matter their size are the most fun to be with. So if you're comfortable with your body you're my type.
12345B.jpg

Last edited:
girl just put your pics on here there will be plenty of responses
guys have choices and there will be some who will definitely want to fuck a white wife in waiting and will continue to pleasure you after the wedding
how does future fit into this ,
is he onboard of having a wife who loves and wants some BBC
willing to be your come eating cuckold or does he have no idea of your inclinations for some BBC.

I am engaged and curious to know if all u BBC’s and mixed race prefer slim white women or white women like me size 18 an 38c ??
Black men and other races like all shapes and sizes of women. Me personally, I'm not too particular about thin women UNLESS they have a nice ass and boobs (small or large). I like thick curvy hourglass voluptuous women too. No offense to white men, but they are the sole reason why white women are fucked up about their bodies and why they think they have to be skinny or thin to be attractive. Look at the movie and fashion industries.(Why does the whole Ginger vs Mary Ann thing come to mind?) If white fathers from the past had allowed their white daughters to be with black or Latin men there would be no such thing as a white women with body image issues. For REAL. I think black men make white women feel more sexy about themselves just from a look, a compliment or the way we touch them.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Black men and other races like all shapes and sizes of women. Me personally, I'm not to particular about thin women UNLESS they have a nice ass and boobs (small or large). I like thick curvy hourglass voluptuous women too. No offense to white men, but they are the sole reason why white women are fucked up about their bodies and why they think they have to be skinny or thin to be attractive. Look at the movie and fashion industries.(Why does the whole Ginger vs Mary Ann thing come to mind?) If white fathers from the past had allowed their white daughters to be with black or Latin men there would be no such thing as a white women with body image issues. For REAL. I think black men make white women feel more sexy about themselves just from a look, a compliment or the way we touch them.

Just my two cents.
And Gilligan loved the Skipper too. lol ...

my wife was 100 lbs and could handle a big cock , most men like any woman who will fuck them but some are particular and only want certain shapes or age or whatever. It is probably the same for women

Back