Does Anyone Wish Their Wife Would Tell Them The Truth?

About how she really feels about your inadequacies as a lover. Your size?

Point out how hot she thinks other guys are? What would really make her horny? Drive her wild?
She's wouldn't be fucking bbs if she didn't think her hubby was big lol what you think she's thinks lol deeper faster cum inside me

Honesty is a vital part of cuckolding. Sharing our partners with men who provide something we cannot. It’s important we know and that they communicate to us. It may be humiliating but that’s part of it and it will bring us closer together.

My wife clearly stated she is with me for the looks - I'm apparently very handsome..., and because she loves me. After entering this way of life, she said, when she's horny she rather thinks of a nice thick black cock and her dudes banging her pussy, groping her boobs and buttocks... blah, blah. Yeah, this bit was longer than the first one, but I'm happy with it all.

My wife clearly stated she is with me for the looks - I'm apparently very handsome..., and because she loves me. After entering this way of life, she said, when she's horny she rather thinks of a nice thick black cock and her dudes banging her pussy, groping her boobs and buttocks... blah, blah. Yeah, this bit was longer than the first one, but I'm happy with it all.
Well no disrespect but handsome ant getting the pussy just looks lol just making you feel good while she's getting fucked

Well no disrespect but handsome ant getting the pussy just looks lol just making you feel good while she's getting fucked
Our rel evolved accordingly. I'm not been getting much of her pussy, but she had a baby by me. And we love each other and are even closer than ever. I am her confident and she tells me everything, what turns her on when she is with her bulls, she asks me to help her getting ready for her meets, what she could wear, etc. Plus, I'm always there holding her hand and kissing her when she gets penetrated. How many ladies allow their best friends to watch how their pussy is stretched? I get the best views and enjoy them. She also asks her black friends to let me join. We still have some sexual interaction, of course. She loves pegging me and me too. There's no disrespect in your observation. This is a cuckold life.

Back