Does anyone want to be my sissy?

Message me if you want to
Hey my young black superior, when I saw you post my embarrasing little caucasian boy clit that all of us littke inferior Crackers have between our legs that you dominant black boys made us not be allowed to call our littke thing a dick or a cock anymore because it sounds like we believe in some fantasy where we are equal to you down there and qualify as a man the same as you...but we know that you are so much bigger and better that I think we are a lesser species than you ..we cant try to say that we are equal tovyour manhood so I agree with the rule that white boys dont have dicks because we are barely boys , but just enough down there to be identified as a male from a submissive weak inferior species that has been taken over by a alpha species of aggressive dominant makes with overflow of testosterone and manhood with big sex organs and sex appetite that you have to fuck white boys becsuse its how the mind of an alpha superior big black dick male works

Attachments

• 20200417_011526.jpg
    20200417_011526.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 08b1d856-5259-4a93-b125-bfd2fa8dcac0.jpg
    08b1d856-5259-4a93-b125-bfd2fa8dcac0.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20200401-165857_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20200401-165857_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 74
Id like to
So my point of writing the previous message us just to ket you know that I believe white boys are physically and sexually designed inferior , and now I feel like I know why. See I was straight myvwhite lifecand thought that myth about your big dick was bukshit, well let's just say my ego told me to fick this black girl , and long story short , o woke up tovgercand hercgirfriemdcand she had my bslks in her hand and crushed them until I got on my knees and tells me I was the first and last white boy she will ever do anything but own us as as a slave and I was the first ...I was the shown acoic of a black guy she fuckrd thst morning, his dick was so big and uncut and black and it scared me and I was very intimidated. and she told me my tiny white biy dick was so pathetic she didnt feel once the whole time I fucked her, but my tongue was the only reason she is goji a allow me to keep myvtiny little balls amd allow me to serve her and her friends and she us gonna a ******* my balks everyday into my ego is the same size as myvtiny pink dick and she did, for four months her and the other girl and 2 others black girls in college with my girl would take turns sitting on my face and one ir 2 punching my balls, ideas stripped and balk busted firstcthong in morning and st night by any girl that was there a.d bd I was taught through the sexual and racial disrespect and defiling of my body and myvlittkecinferior sec organ. I had to eat hercousdycehije het bug black dic boyfriend slapped his balksac all over my face for amusement and to msjectgecgirjs laugh which they did , I was constantly punished for being white and having a sissy ckit even while orally pleasing them they crushed my balks and humiliated myvtiny dick ...I was so intimidated by his big 11 inch black dick that was 7 .5 inches girth. Becsuse they made me measure his click while myvtinyvdick was out and exposed in front of all four girls so they could video their revenge ifcme on my knees, tiny dick out and a fat bkack cock in my hand just humikiating ne and making the girls start to get the idea to make me submit to black cock and turm me out..she got parole violated tho and I was never turned out by his big sick but he had made me feel so inferior ab inchawsy from his cock on my face stretchibgvher oyssy. I was amazed how superior his big valks and dick were and how it made me feel so feminine.., the damage was done I finally accepted the truth , white boys are born inferior physically and sexually to you so we can be better fuck boys and slaves.. so I want offer my self in honor of black supremacy...if I was near you i would come let you gabg bangvmy virgin white boy oussy , with and yiur big cock friends. And be your com dime and fuck boy and you coukd abuse Kevin says you woujd never dream, but I'm in cali ...so if you want to, u can still own me as your abuse slat slave...and usecyour dominance over me which you already have my complete obedience , I will do anything you tell me to do and yiu can use me and abuse me anyway you want ...and I believe I am inferior becsuse I'm white , and you cam hurt me, make me abuse my own balks and disrespect my white body snt way you want because we already established it's ok for you to be as racist and insulting as you can because its bot racism its truth ...you can do not say nothing wrong . And I will always respect youvto the fartgestcdegree or be punished..worship you as my superior and offer my body anytime for you to enjoy your blsck power over the obvious race of tiny dick fuck boys that you can make do any sick thing you want like a baby dick puppet on your strings ..I'll be your mascot for black supremacy..proof white boys are only good for humiliating and sexually and physically assaulting, as a fuck boy for your black cock..my kik is : seedofnyx If interested let me know and I will officially give you owner ship of my little pink sissy clit and balls for you to crush, my virgin white boy pussy for you to defile, and you can make me suck or fuck a black dick any or you give me an order, i have to make a video of myself obeying your ruje

So my point of writing the previous message us just to ket you know that I believe white boys are physically and sexually designed inferior , and now I feel like I know why. See I was straight myvwhite lifecand thought that myth about your big dick was bukshit, well let's just say my ego told me to fick this black girl , and long story short , o woke up tovgercand hercgirfriemdcand she had my bslks in her hand and crushed them until I got on my knees and tells me I was the first and last white boy she will ever do anything but own us as as a slave and I was the first ...I was the shown acoic of a black guy she fuckrd thst morning, his dick was so big and uncut and black and it scared me and I was very intimidated. and she told me my tiny white biy dick was so pathetic she didnt feel once the whole time I fucked her, but my tongue was the only reason she is goji a allow me to keep myvtiny little balls amd allow me to serve her and her friends and she us gonna a ******* my balks everyday into my ego is the same size as myvtiny pink dick and she did, for four months her and the other girl and 2 others black girls in college with my girl would take turns sitting on my face and one ir 2 punching my balls, ideas stripped and balk busted firstcthong in morning and st night by any girl that was there a.d bd I was taught through the sexual and racial disrespect and defiling of my body and myvlittkecinferior sec organ. I had to eat hercousdycehije het bug black dic boyfriend slapped his balksac all over my face for amusement and to msjectgecgirjs laugh which they did , I was constantly punished for being white and having a sissy ckit even while orally pleasing them they crushed my balks and humiliated myvtiny dick ...I was so intimidated by his big 11 inch black dick that was 7 .5 inches girth. Becsuse they made me measure his click while myvtinyvdick was out and exposed in front of all four girls so they could video their revenge ifcme on my knees, tiny dick out and a fat bkack cock in my hand just humikiating ne and making the girls start to get the idea to make me submit to black cock and turm me out..she got parole violated tho and I was never turned out by his big sick but he had made me feel so inferior ab inchawsy from his cock on my face stretchibgvher oyssy. I was amazed how superior his big valks and dick were and how it made me feel so feminine.., the damage was done I finally accepted the truth , white boys are born inferior physically and sexually to you so we can be better fuck boys and slaves.. so I want offer my self in honor of black supremacy...if I was near you i would come let you gabg bangvmy virgin white boy oussy , with and yiur big cock friends. And be your com dime and fuck boy and you coukd abuse Kevin says you woujd never dream, but I'm in cali ...so if you want to, u can still own me as your abuse slat slave...and usecyour dominance over me which you already have my complete obedience , I will do anything you tell me to do and yiu can use me and abuse me anyway you want ...and I believe I am inferior becsuse I'm white , and you cam hurt me, make me abuse my own balks and disrespect my white body snt way you want because we already established it's ok for you to be as racist and insulting as you can because its bot racism its truth ...you can do not say nothing wrong . And I will always respect youvto the fartgestcdegree or be punished..worship you as my superior and offer my body anytime for you to enjoy your blsck power over the obvious race of tiny dick fuck boys that you can make do any sick thing you want like a baby dick puppet on your strings ..I'll be your mascot for black supremacy..proof white boys are only good for humiliating and sexually and physically assaulting, as a fuck boy for your black cock..my kik is : seedofnyx If interested let me know and I will officially give you owner ship of my little pink sissy clit and balls for you to crush, my virgin white boy pussy for you to defile, and you can make me suck or fuck a black dick any or you give me an order, i have to make a video of myself obeying your ruje
So where did you learn to spell?

Back