Does anyone think it isn't the size that matters?

It matters, of course - but there are other factors that play into it as well.

WIWIFE is right - they don't make 3.75" dildos. So size is a factor.

But so is skill. If he doesn't know how to use it, it's not much better than a dildo - or worse! He could be slamming into your cervix with such abandon that you're injured. Or he just doesn't know what he's doing; constantly changing rhythm is a prime example.

Finally, attitude is important too. Is he just a machine? Let's go back to the dildo. Is he acting all superior? Remember buddy, you're NOT fucking me, I'm fucking YOU! Does he listen or ignore gentle suggestions ("Oh, that's just right, don't stop!" or "A bit faster!") or ignore them? Does he honestly CARE about what you're experiencing or is he just there to satisfy himself?

Together, all these factors are critical for a mind-blowing experience. You can take away one (say, a cock that's 6" - shorter than hubby) but makes up for it in the other two areas. You'd still end up with some pretty good sex! But combine all three, and you have a historical event!

I have to agree. But I think the salient point here is that as you said, it's the combination of size, talent and stamina. With that said, no matter how much talent or stamina someone may have, if they're still little, it won't do much for me when I want a deep pounding because I won't even feel it. That's my two cents.

I have to agree. But I think the salient point here is that as you said, it's the combination of size, talent and stamina. With that said, no matter how much talent or stamina someone may have, if they're still little, it won't do much for me when I want a deep pounding because I won't even feel it. That's my two cents.

Valerie,

I think we're in the same boat on this one. Your three points; size, talent and stamina are all essential for a good time! Take away and one of those, and I'm left wanting.

I've come to the conclusion that the sexual act is a skill, not something that just comes naturally. The individual who takes the time to study, learn and LISTEN to his/her partner is the individual I find most satisfactory. Unfortunately, there are a lot of folks (both men and women) who don't know, nor care about their partner. They think that size is everything, but it isn't. Just ask the woman whose confronted with a very nice cock, but pops super quick or just pounds away, despite her protests! Speaking from experience here!

Valerie,

I think we're in the same boat on this one. Your three points; size, talent and stamina are all essential for a good time! Take away and one of those, and I'm left wanting.

I've come to the conclusion that the sexual act is a skill, not something that just comes naturally. The individual who takes the time to study, learn and LISTEN to his/her partner is the individual I find most satisfactory. Unfortunately, there are a lot of folks (both men and women) who don't know, nor care about their partner. They think that size is everything, but it isn't. Just ask the woman whose confronted with a very nice cock, but pops super quick or just pounds away, despite her protests! Speaking from experience here!

Oh trust me, I have had a few of those duds too LOL. I'm not so far gone into the lifestyle that I think every single black man is a God of some sort, not that I'm judging those who do, this lifestyle has room for everything :)

Oh trust me, I have had a few of those duds too LOL. I'm not so far gone into the lifestyle that I think every single black man is a God of some sort, not that I'm judging those who do, this lifestyle has room for everything :)

Can't agree more! Hit the nail on the head!

Her Pet; If you ask my Goddess, it sure does...I'm 6.5" and i cannot compare to her BBC's...I literally fall out of her after.

Yes and no. Of course you have to have a decent size for penetration but that's all you need is a decent size.

In order for a woman to have an orgasm her state of arousal, and sexual stimulation must be past what her body can take. Just like us it reaches a boiling point. You want to get her past that boiling point and that's what causes her to have an orgasm.

Woman experience arousal and sexual stimulation similar to us. They need mental sexual stimulation, and they need physical sexual stimulation.

Talking dirty, doing naughty, exciting and unique sexual foreplay stimulates her mentally. Typically the more new and unique the foreplay or sex the more exciting it is for her mentally. That's why when women have sex with the same partner over and over again and they do the same routine they get bored easier.

The physical stimulation is a little tricky since all women are different. Most women like g -spot and clitoral stimulation but some can only orgasm with clitoral stimulation. Some can only orgasm with anal stimulation. Some like their hair pulled. Some like it deep. Some like their nippples sucked. Some like their feet sucked. Some like the stroke fast and deep, some like it slow. You have to quickly access what that particular women likes reading her body language and apply the appropriate techniques, foreplay, mental/physical stimulation, positions etc.

You have to basically align all that stimulation so it overrides her body and it will make her cum.

Example. I was able to make this hot milf cum. I was fucking her modified missionary and I could feel her pussy just oozing over my cock. She liked it hard and deep. Most likely I was rubbing on her g spot. Of course no condom so she felt my bbc skin just rubbing on her g spot raw. I think I may have moved the tip of my dick up a little and her pussy began squirting a little. I grabbed the bed and began pulling the mattress up lifting her whole body into my cock massaging that spot. I felt her vagina contract. I then put my hand on her head grabbing some of her hair and just maintained a steady stroke on her spot she came really hard.

Of course I finished her off with a massive messy creampie.

Well for some reason this question never gets old.
My post can seem confrontational but its really just my perspective.
IMO people thinking size don't matter are delusional. The 3 variables for good sex from male POV are: stamina, skill and size.
Of those 3 variables only size cant be changed.
An unskilled lover can learn skill, stamina can be gained by exercice + diet, but no amount of training, diet or will power can turn 5 inches to 9.
So the most important thing for a man is his size because its the only thing will never change, actually our penis can shrink as we get older.
I know is comforting to think size isn't a big deal, I have 4 inches I would super happy if size wasn't important but its just not the reality.
Again I'm not arguing having a big dick is a guarantee to good sex, but IMO men big dicks need a lot less effort to satisfy women, a small one can make good sex but it will require technique, effort, preparation.

even a harsh reality is better than fantasy.

Yes and no. Of course you have to have a decent size for penetration but that's all you need is a decent size.

In order for a woman to have an orgasm her state of arousal, and sexual stimulation must be past what her body can take. Just like us it reaches a boiling point. You want to get her past that boiling point and that's what causes her to have an orgasm.

Woman experience arousal and sexual stimulation similar to us. They need mental sexual stimulation, and they need physical sexual stimulation.

Talking dirty, doing naughty, exciting and unique sexual foreplay stimulates her mentally. Typically the more new and unique the foreplay or sex the more exciting it is for her mentally. That's why when women have sex with the same partner over and over again and they do the same routine they get bored easier.

The physical stimulation is a little tricky since all women are different. Most women like g -spot and clitoral stimulation but some can only orgasm with clitoral stimulation. Some can only orgasm with anal stimulation. Some like their hair pulled. Some like it deep. Some like their nippples sucked. Some like their feet sucked. Some like the stroke fast and deep, some like it slow. You have to quickly access what that particular women likes reading her body language and apply the appropriate techniques, foreplay, mental/physical stimulation, positions etc.

You have to basically align all that stimulation so it overrides her body and it will make her cum.

Example. I was able to make this hot milf cum. I was fucking her modified missionary and I could feel her pussy just oozing over my cock. She liked it hard and deep. Most likely I was rubbing on her g spot. Of course no condom so she felt my bbc skin just rubbing on her g spot raw. I think I may have moved the tip of my dick up a little and her pussy began squirting a little. I grabbed the bed and began pulling the mattress up lifting her whole body into my cock massaging that spot. I felt her vagina contract. I then put my hand on her head grabbing some of her hair and just maintained a steady stroke on her spot she came really hard.

Of course I finished her off with a massive messy creampie.

Dr. Black, great effing post. Love it. For those who want to know the process of pleasure - there you go.

Doc -yo this statement was great

“ The physical stimulation is a little tricky since all women are different. Most women like g -spot and clitoral stimulation but some can only orgasm with clitoral stimulation. Some can only orgasm with anal stimulation. Some like their hair pulled. Some like it deep. Some like their nippples sucked. Some like their feet sucked. Some like the stroke fast and deep, some like it slow. You have to quickly access what that particular women likes reading her body language and apply the appropriate techniques, foreplay, mental/physical stimulation, positions etc.”

I wish more men would understand how great this journey is ————- and how much their woman loves it. Every women is different because it’s more fun to get to know them completely and take them on the journey of pleasure.

I think men have been too lazy in how they fuck and it sucks for all involved. Take your woman on a roller coaster and know her whole body - what if the orgasm is through stimulation of her ass and sucking her nipples hard. It could be sucking her toes and fucking her hard. GO EXPLORE - Wilt’s have hundreds of pleasure spots - GO EXLORE

Back