Does anyone have difficulty taking BBC?

daydreamer3

Female
From
NY, US
This is a serious question. I am pretty much ONLY attracted to black men and always have been. However, my body seems to be far better suited to taking smaller dicks! (Although they have no sexual appeal to me!) Granted, I could manage taking my long time lover's BBC, but since starting up with someone new and seeing just how much BIGGER he is, it really has been difficult taking him! Is this something that gets easier with time? We've tried foreplay, coconut oil, etc. Yet I still almost always tear from him!! Granted, we haven't had a lot of sex yet, just a few times, but I'm wondering if anyone here has advice on this subject...

Well we are all different. A lot of people know about penis size, but vaginas also are different sized. Some of us have smaller ones, others have bigger ones. We are designed to stretch but that stretching does not always feel good. Unfortunately your guy might just be too big to feel good for you.

For me it helps if he goes slow at first, plenty of foreplay, and starts out slow. It sounds like you two might already be doing that.

You could go to the doctors to get checked out, there are some internal problems that could cause pain during sex.

This is a serious question. I am pretty much ONLY attracted to black men and always have been. However, my body seems to be far better suited to taking smaller dicks! (Although they have no sexual appeal to me!) Granted, I could manage taking my long time lover's BBC, but since starting up with someone new and seeing just how much BIGGER he is, it really has been difficult taking him! Is this something that gets easier with time? We've tried foreplay, coconut oil, etc. Yet I still almost always tear from him!! Granted, we haven't had a lot of sex yet, just a few times, but I'm wondering if anyone here has advice on this subject...

My wife just got a New very large lover. Even when he's not fully hard it's massive. She used Swiss Navy silicon line. Its amazing. She can do it but only when she has that stuff. Much better than coconut oil.

My wife just got a New very large lover. Even when he's not fully hard it's massive. She used Swiss Navy silicon line. Its amazing. She can do it but only when she has that stuff. Much better than coconut oil.
Thanks, I will check this out. For now I will try to cope with the coconut oil.

Well we are all different. A lot of people know about penis size, but vaginas also are different sized. Some of us have smaller ones, others have bigger ones. We are designed to stretch but that stretching does not always feel good. Unfortunately your guy might just be too big to feel good for you.

For me it helps if he goes slow at first, plenty of foreplay, and starts out slow. It sounds like you two might already be doing that.

You could go to the doctors to get checked out, there are some internal problems that could cause pain during sex.
Yes, I'm afraid you're right. And I have a smaller one. Not a good match for what I'm attracted to! :( Although I've been checked out many times by doctors and have never been told I have any problems. In addition to this, I was taking a BBC for years fairly well (if we had enough foreplay). However, my latest lover is WAY above average (nearly as big as my arm!!), so I would imagine that almost anyone would struggle... I'm just not used to the width. For me it's much harder than taking length (because I'm fairly tall).

I've absolutely had difficulty taking my lover. He's the first guy I've had who I would consider to be huge, and when I first saw him I thought there was no way I could handle him.

He is very patient with me tho, and takes a lot of time to warm me up so while it can be uncomfortable with him in some positions (from behind or when he's on top pinning my legs back, for instance) it is mostly pleasurable for me. That being said, I do get really sore during our overnights together when he wants a lot of sex.

Best thing for me was packing a lot of lubricant on my visits and making sure I use it a lot throughout the evening. The larger toy for in between dates has helped too.

I wonder if you might benefit from changing positions to something where you are in full control of both speed and depth. Assuming he has control, you’d be able to ease your way on to it. How big are we talking anyway? JEalous... ;)

I've absolutely had difficulty taking my lover. He's the first guy I've had who I would consider to be huge, and when I first saw him I thought there was no way I could handle him.

He is very patient with me tho, and takes a lot of time to warm me up so while it can be uncomfortable with him in some positions (from behind or when he's on top pinning my legs back, for instance) it is mostly pleasurable for me. That being said, I do get really sore during our overnights together when he wants a lot of sex.

Best thing for me was packing a lot of lubricant on my visits and making sure I use it a lot throughout the evening. The larger toy for in between dates has helped too.
SUCH HONESTY IS A WONDERFUL THING

Back