Does anyone have a favourite song/s they liked to fuck/ be fucked to?

slinky1

Couple
Real Person
Thought we'd get others to share their favourite fuck music with everyone else.

My favourite song is Rammstein's Du Hast. But for it to make me cum the way I like, I need to be fucked very hard and very rough by a very big hard cock/s.

Inside those 4 minutes, I become like a bitch in heat and will do absolutely anything without any inhibitions to please that bull if he gets me in the zone.

Funnily enough, when i've been with guys who've tried to fuck me hard, my cuck will ask me if I want him to put that tune on, but 9 times out of 10, if the guys isn't fucking me exactly as I like, I don't play it... I need to save it for those special moments, I worry if I play it at the wrong time with the wrong guy it will ruin it forever :)

Would love to hear some other music suggestions from wives, bulls and cucks.

I like Massive Attack's Teardrop and Angel for those early, dim the lights, mood setting moments.

Trey Songz- Does He Do It, Massage, Doorbell, Forever Yours
Chris Brown ft. Usher & Zayn- Fuck You Back To Sleep (RMX)
Brandy- Slower, Paint This House, What You Need
Kelly Rowland- All Of The Night, Motivation & ICE (Both featuring Lil' Wayne), Put Your Name On It
LeToya Luckett- Higher
112- Anywhere, You Already Know, Sweet Love, Strawberry
Christina Aguilera- Sex For Breakfast
90% of R. Kelly's discography
Usher- Daddy's Home
SWV- Love Song & Let's Make Music
Luke James- Make Love To Me & Drip

For our first time, I had created a playlist of a variety of different songs and artists.

We get back to the hotel, she and he start petting and beginning the foreplay, while the music played.

Six songs later, he's got my then-wife naked and in doggie position ready to mount her and the song from Ginuwine comes on: Pony.

It was fascinating to watch them fuck to the beat and rythym to the song. Quite intense.

Back