Does anybody like Puerto Rican/Latina Hotwives?

Spanish White or Ebony Hotwife?

• Total voters
Latina's are always on my radar, it's my preference.

La mujer es una bella reina.

113_1000.jpg

Down here is Southern California, San Diego we brotha's specialize in Latina hotwives and girlfriends! ♠️😎

I have crossed the Border into Mexico numerous times to introduce a Latina hotwife to bbc!

Attachments

• 383619022_68407.5282288.18597681.main.jpg
    383619022_68407.5282288.18597681.main.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Beautiful latin wife rides her first BBC!.jpg
    Beautiful latin wife rides her first BBC!.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Latina's are the top of the food chain, nothing else comes close, women of south american lineage, age better, look better.
Looks wise I agree, good god are they gorgeous.

I'm different though, I usually like Latinas and Black girls unlike most the guys here. Who will fuck any white girl. No offense.

That said I'm attracted to all ethnicities on some level.

Looks wise I agree, good god are they gorgeous.

I'm different though, I usually like Latinas and Black girls unlike most the guys here. Who will fuck any white girl. No offense.

That said I'm attracted to all ethnicities on some level.
@blackdickwitht

There's nothing better, more desirable than a super thick Latina, that embraces monogamy.

I would never settle for anything less.

Down here is Southern California, San Diego we brotha's specialize in Latina hotwives and girlfriends! ♠️😎

I have crossed the Border into Mexico numerous times to introduce a Latina hotwife to bbc!
@Jdingo619

It's funny that you say that, there are some ladies on here, that claim mexican women don't desire black men.

If that's true, that's a shame, considering that it's 2021

@Jdingo619

It's funny that you say that, there are some ladies on here, that claim mexican women don't desire black men.

If that's true, that's a shame, considering that it's 2021
Bro at least a 3rd of all the women that I have been with in my 11 years in the lifestyle were predominantly Mexican women especially married ones. The gorgeous Mexican chick in my media her on B2W is one of several Mexican hotwives that I crossed the border to meet and bang in front of her husband. In fact I have actually been contacted on this site by at least a hand full of new Mexican couples here in Southern California. The only reason why we haven't hooked up is the pandemic!

Here in San Diego it's actually common to run into a "Blexican" someone who is a black and Mexican biracial and trust me Mexican men are not the one's producing them. In California especially Southern California Mexican women love brotha's. Now some may initially be on some cultural BS until they get divorced then after they get a dose of their first BBC that ******* goes right out the window. Also I have plenty of cuckold swinger videos of Mexican hotwives getting dick'd down by bbc!

Anyone saying that nonsense has either A. Had bad experience and is bitter about and now speaking nonsense or B. Couldn't get the BBC they wanted and is bitter about it and spewing nonsense.

Back