Does anybody like Puerto Rican/Latina Hotwives?

Spanish White or Ebony Hotwife?

• Total voters
Bro at least a 3rd of all the women that I have been with in my 11 years in the lifestyle were predominantly Mexican women especially married ones. The gorgeous Mexican chick in my media her on B2W is one of several Mexican hotwives that I crossed the border to meet and bang in front of her husband. In fact I have actually been contacted on this site by at least a hand full of new Mexican couples here in Southern California. The only reason why we haven't hooked up is the pandemic!

Here in San Diego it's actually common to run into a "Blexican" someone who is a black and Mexican biracial and trust me Mexican men are not the one's producing them. In California especially Southern California Mexican women love brotha's. Now some may initially be on some cultural BS until they get divorced then after they get a dose of their first BBC that ******* goes right out the window. Also I have plenty of cuckold swinger videos of Mexican hotwives getting dick'd down by bbc!

Anyone saying that nonsense has either A. Had bad experience and is bitter about and now speaking nonsense or B. Couldn't get the BBC they wanted and is bitter about it and spewing nonsense.
I enjoy watching my Mexican wife get fucked by BBC

Back