Does any wives meet alone?

My husband has watch and let us play alone in a room by ourselves but I want more He against it, has any other woman had this problem? Does your lover want to meet alone?
Then I assume he must feel somewhat insecure. It is up to you to assure him he can feel secure. The lover you have has no desire to interfere with your marriage but when a husband is committed to his wife being totally pleasured he must surrender his wife to the ALPHA SUPERIOR LOVER. She becomes his woman you will ALWAYS be his wife. He needs to focus on what pleases you and take his submissive place. Maybe he needs to eat cream pie and even required orally clean your BBC lover

My husband doesn't know about my desires anyway, but I think I would prefer to do it alone. Seems like he would be a distraction if he were in the room. But for me it's all theory at this point. :-(
You need to fess up and understand the true DYNAMICES of this lifestyle, this is not about cheating this is agreed cuckolding for BBC lovers

This is why the quality of the friendship and relationship between the bull and the couple are so important to establish trust, comfort, and safety!

Through friendship it could be established with hubby that he can trust that the bull do not want to steal his wife, will protect her who is his most precious and prized possession, and that he will always make sure that she is well satisfied! So that going to the bulls place to get your back blown out regularly would not be a problem with hubby!

This is why the quality of the friendship and relationship between the bull and the couple are so important to establish trust, comfort, and safety!

Through friendship it could be established with hubby that he can trust that the bull do not want to steal his wife, will protect her who is his most precious and prized possession, and that he will always make sure that she is well satisfied! So that going to the bulls place to get your back blown out regularly would not be a problem with hubby!
Exactly. Well said. We are lucky enough too have 1 bull that fills this need.

Back