Does any wives meet alone?

This is how it usually works for me as well. I have to be comfortable with someone and that is usually after a few encounters. I prefer a steady BF over the one and done type of thing.
Im not sure how i will eventually feel and which i will prefer

None of the women currently in the group include their husbands. Most encounters are one on one, some women occasionally enjoy a threesome either FFM or MMF. The group has get together's in the country a few times a year and many of the women seem to prefer privacy although having several couples on the living room floor happens.

One thing that I do find interesting is that among the women that prefer privacy some relish being "discovered". They don't include their husbands but enjoy being "caught" in the act by other members of the group.

None of the women currently in the group include their husbands. Most encounters are one on one, some women occasionally enjoy a threesome either FFM or MMF. The group has get together's in the country a few times a year and many of the women seem to prefer privacy although having several couples on the living room floor happens.

One thing that I do find interesting is that among the women that prefer privacy some relish being "discovered". They don't include their husbands but enjoy being "caught" in the act by other members of the group.
Hmmm

I just recently started spending weekends with my bull at his place. It has lead me to have a more intimate and personal relationship with my bull. Deciding to be alone with him was the best decision I’ve made for me and my bull’s relationship. We both can be free with each other and don’t feel like we are overstepping ourselves because of my husband being there.

Most of my lovers want me alone and I always do what my lovers want!My little white husband is intimidated and submits to my mens strength and they just take me and my husband just steps aside!Sometimes they take me to they house and fuck me all night long,sometimes they just sit on my couch and I suck them off.Sometimes they make my hubby watch and other times they tell him to get the fuck out!Either way,they own me and my pussy,married or not!My husband has come home from work to find me with 4 or 5 men fucking my brains out and cum running down my legs!Im black mens white whore ;)
We have a stag vixen relationship and yes we still have sex all the time
What is a "vixen relationship"? I am sorry if it obvious :(

Same for me. So much more relaxed and fun if I am alone. If I know the guy(s) I am meeting then I will choose to go alone. I have two regular guys now and my husband trusts them to look after me ?, and Damn can I vouch for them both. But I try to involve hubby each time. Usually I will get to the hotel earlier so I can prepare myself for date night. So I tend to Skype Michael from the room so he can watch my get ready (no naked showing off). At home I now dress conservatively and a lady on here suggested that I only show little parts of my body to hubby when I'm with my lover(s). So my sexual satisfaction he will equate with his own to a point. I send him pics and stills. On occasion I let him listen over Skype especially if I'm with more than one guy. I will always check his chastity cage over skype, have him turn around and tank on it so it's secure. And then he can listen on occasion. Its amazingly hot and I am so happy Michael suggested this lifestyle.
J
Xoxoxo

Question for you, truly curious, not casting any aspersions at all. Does Michael like it that way? It appears you are getting some great sex, and Michael is in a cage. Is that an exciting life for him, is he happy with it? I ask,as I am very aroused by the lifestyle, but I don't think chastity would be for me, I enjoy masturbating too much to give it up. I wouldn't expect to have penetrative sex with a significant other, would be happy just masturbating, so I am curious how satisfied the men in chastity are.

We like to have BDSM play involved with any meeting so it is too dangerous for me to be alone. My Husband is always present to protect me and we prefer he take part

Back