Does any wives meet alone?

I've only done it with 3 couples. All the hubbys watched our encounters the 1st few times, & watched how I treated her after, & our interactions. Which was really just small talk & laughing, which is why I think i was allowed for them to come over individually & meet in hotels. But everyone's different ,& everything depends.

When I first introduced my husband to my lifestyle we would go out together to the different lifestyle clubs in the city where I'd pick up a man, Black of course, and we'd make love while my husband quietly and passively watched. Since we don't have a steady Black lover this works perfectly for us. Now saying I never went out alone wouldn't be accurate ;), but for all intents and purposes I don't meet alone, again usually ;).

This is my ultimate fantasy which has been fulfilled. We met a guy last year the first time I was present the next 3 times she went to his place alone and told me the details in bed later in the evening. It was much more of a turn on for both of us. Sadly the guy just didn't rock her world so she doesn't see him any longer. Sure would like to find a good replacement

My husband has watch and let us play alone in a room by ourselves but I want more He against it, has any other woman had this problem? Does your lover want to meet alone?
This is a big step and took us a long time. I think patience and having conversations about why and drivers and understanding will help you get there but if you are so insistent, it's going to make him nervous that you're trying to get rid of him. In our mind it's about an enhancent to our overall relationship, and if he doesn't see or understand how that 1:1 experience enables or enhances the core relationship, he may never get behind it.

I've only done it with 3 couples. All the hubbys watched our encounters the 1st few times, & watched how I treated her after, & our interactions. Which was really just small talk & laughing, which is why I think i was allowed for them to come over individually & meet in hotels. But everyone's different ,& everything depends.

That is how it works for us as well. The trust has to be there, once that is established the possibilities for fun are endless.

My husband always accompanies me on my first date. Once we are comfortable with each other I will start seeing by myself. Prefer meeting alone for the added excitement of "sneaking" off to meet my boyfriend at a bar or club. Once there we can plan our next move. Feel much more at ease and open when husband is not there and a lot more comfortable letting myself go ; )

My wife’s boyfriend has lived with us for over two years. At first, she always coupled with him in another bedroom, or in our master bedroom if I was traveling on business. However, over time, they have become more comfortable making love in my presence. Now, about half the time my wife’s boyfriend makes love with my wife in our bed, with me lying next to them, and other times she spends the night with him in his room.

Interestingly, on those occasions when my wife and I make love (about every 2-3 weeks), her boyfriend prefers to be somewhere else.

Yes, in my job I do shifts so often not at home in the evening and early morning. At first she agreed there would be no fucking while I was at work but I eventually permitted her to go through to his room and have sex with him.
I sometimes came home and she was still in his bed asleep, looking well fucked,
they wore you down? i bet it was exciting to be at work and thinking about your wife being fucked by another man! and then come home and find her in his bed. do you let her sleep or do you take off your clothes and get you some sloppy seconds, adding your cum to his?

I am always there on first dates with a potential BF and sometimes after but she dates solo mostly now! I do watch from nearby when she does a hotel bar pickup when she is horny or needing an ego boost. We leave together later unless she gets invited to sleep over and accepts! Those are pretty much her only one night stands as she much prefers having a regular BF for longer term relationships! She has dated her current BF for 2 years and spends most weekends with him. He shares her occasionally also which is huge for her ego!

My husband doesn't know about my desires anyway, but I think I would prefer to do it alone. Seems like he would be a distraction if he were in the room. But for me it's all theory at this point. :-(
My wife told me that she would like to try BBC I said to her to start dating.

Back