Does any wives meet alone?

My husband doesn't know about my desires anyway, but I think I would prefer to do it alone. Seems like he would be a distraction if he were in the room. But for me it's all theory at this point. :-(

Gorgeous smile

My wife always played alone.
Sometimes I would drive her there and wait outside on the car.
At times she would get me to wait other times she would tell me to go home and await her call.
Her last BF was London based and we are in Spain so I would drop her at airport for long weekends.
Very very hot knowing your wife is being sexually pleasured by a better Man than you.

I’m kind of torn on this topic! I believe that it should be done as a couple and not alone! With that being said though it was exciting getting texts or pics on my phone from my ex when one of our regulars would stop by ;)! My ex enjoyed playing with me and other men but also liked her alone time with some of our regulars! Problem was one of them destroyed our relationship and why I will probably never be in the lifestyle again! There has to be some serious trust in the relationship for her to play alone and even then it’s fragile!

If it's a guy online then my Husband is going to be there the first time we meet. He probably won't come along to the bedroom just to watch, he's not really into that, a threesome is more likely. If I meet the guy in real life, which is what happens most of the time, then my husband trusts me to be a good choice of character and I'll meet them by myself if I want too. I give him the same consideration though.

Back