Does any wives meet alone?

We always play together, but our friend and my wife have become very good friends outside of the bedroom and even worked on a couple of projects together. He put it to us, if his wife is ok with it, would it be possible for him and my wife to meet up once or twice a week during the day or after work for sex at his apartment as we were finding it hard to sync everyone up.

We were totally cool with it and my wife was more than happy and willing, but his wife didn't want it to happen unfortunately. She was more than happy to watch them with me, but wasn't interested in him playing without her in the room. :(

Shame, we really wanted it to happen and become a regular thing, but we did have to honour our original agreement with her/them.

We are into a lot of things besides just straight sex that can be dangerous for me to be alone. And since my husband is my Master/owner when we are playing her has to be present to protect me. We came way to close many years ago to getting into a situation that could have been very very bad
Yeah, we only feel comfortable with this one friend, because we have got to know him/ them very well over 18 months and they are considered friends. He likes have very rough sex with my wife (she likes it too) but its only straight sex, no knives, ropes etc. We would never, ever have her play alone with anyone, possibly not even a couple with the wife present.

When we started in the hotwife lifestyle several years ago, my husband was with me and watched, took pictures, and video recorded me playing with another man. I sometimes played with a man alone, but not very often. However after the first few years, I started to meet other men alone as it was not always possible for my husband and I to go out together. My husband loves to watch me but he also loves for me to play alone and wait at home to hear about it when I return home. My husband also enjoyed me going out to lifestyle clubs alone to meet men and couples. For the last few years I have always played alone.

Back