Does any one like licking bbc arse?

The concept is so fucking hot, but it actually is kind of dangerous from a health viewpoint. I have done it, and it really is exciting to me - that kind of complete submission and service - but only if the guy is REALLY clean, and even then I worry for a couple of days about getting sick. Sick here means GI issues, possibly including parasites. Nevertheless, I cannot think of anything that is more symbolic of my desire to serve than ass eating. And I know that I will do it again.

The concept is so fucking hot, but it actually is kind of dangerous from a health viewpoint. I have done it, and it really is exciting to me - that kind of complete submission and service - but only if the guy is REALLY clean, and even then I worry for a couple of days about getting sick. Sick here means GI issues, possibly including parasites. Nevertheless, I cannot think of anything that is more symbolic of my desire to serve than ass eating. And I know that I will do it again.
yeah, i'm the same. We have a bull friend who we've caught up with for around 4 years, he's white, not black though... and I love deep rimming him. He's a semi professional athlete, and waxes almost his entire body, including his asshole, so that helps. But you're right, I do tend to worry about parasites etc. but in the moment I just love it, and can't get enough of it. The reaction I get from him, whether he's fucking my wife or not, just puts me on cloud 9, and also in a sub space, is almost indescribable.

Most times, I think, right, thats the last time i'm doing it. But sure enough, once he's cum, and needs to get hard again, he gets on all fours, head down ass up, and I just devour him. Its a pretty addictive act for me, and I just can't tongue him deep enough. Partly as i'm so appreciative of what he does to/ for my wife, but I think like most submissive men/ cucks... i'm a pleaser.. it makes me really happy I please him so much, and that because i'm the only one thsat does it for him, you sort of feel special. Don't know if any of that makes sense, but its how it is for me.

I love it. I started just sucking our bull here and there then finally, one night while she was watching me suck him she pushed his legs back a little further, giving me access to his beautiful asshole. I couldn't get my lips to it fast enough. pushing my tongue in him made me feel like such a man whore, but I loved it

I meet my first black hookup while on a business trip. We talked online before we met. He told me to answer the door to my hotel completely naked. I was really nervous since me never met in person yet. Being nervous my little penis was especially limp. When answered the door I noticed he was well dressed, about 6 in taller than me and 50+ lbs heavier. He walked in grabbed my penis with one hand and ran his other hand up my crack. I was so embarrassed yet turned on. He told me bend over the bed where he (still clothed) rubbed his cock against my hole. He told me to help him get undressed. While I folded his clothes he laid face down on the bed. To my surprise he told to start licking his ass! I was shocked! I'd never done that before. Afraid to say no I spread his hairy checks and start licking his asshole. After a bit he told me to get my tongue up into his asshole. With my fingers I spread his ass apart and really pushed my tongue up into him. He was loving it and was calling me slut and bitch. He got up and told me to lay flat on the bed. Then he spread his cheeks and sat on my face. I could barely breath. He was grinding on my face while he would slap my penis and balls. I was allowed to reach around and start to stroke his cock. It was uncut and had a huge head on it. Eventually he got off me and sat on the couch. He told me to crawl to him. He spread his legs and I had to lick his ass, balls, and taint. He grabbed my head started to skull fuck me until he came in my mouth. And for the first time I actually swallowed. He told me if I wanted to cum I had to lay at his feet and jack myself off. I could never get fully hard as I was still ashamed and embarrassed. He would put his bare feet on my chest and face while I tried hard to cum. When I finally came he told me to wipe it on my face and eat some of it. He got dressed - I had to stay naked. When he was leaving he grabbed me and pulled me naked into the hallway and squeezed my ass cheeks really hard. As soon as I could get free I ran back into the room.

Back