Does any one like licking bbc arse?

I watched my wife lick a Black man's ass. When she finished she walked over to me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Almost too erotic for words. Yes, I not only would, but I definately want to lick a Black man's ass, tongue fuck his asshole. I also want a Black man to use me for ATM...Ass To Mouth.

Last edited:
Well. ..i never tried and couple years ago i was thinking that doing some like that was for sick and gay people. ...but now i change my mind. ..i really don't know why but i started to wishing on sucking, liking a black cock or white too. ...

No need to put label on you or someone
Enjoy what you like to do and do it more often as long as no one is getting hurt

I never thought I would suck a BBC and now love it

Love the taste the feel and the fact that it was inside your woman's pussy or that you are making it hard so it can go inside Her and touch her where you can't at the very deep end of her cervix and the joy she experiences makes it all worthwhile

No need to put label on you or someone
Enjoy what you like to do and do it more often as long as no one is getting hurt

I never thought I would suck a BBC and now love it

Love the taste the feel and the fact that it was inside your woman's pussy or that you are making it hard so it can go inside Her and touch her where you can't at the very deep end of her cervix and the joy she experiences makes it all worthwhile
That's fantastic. ...i think that we all need to do anything without problems. ..My wife asked me to try on sucking a cock. ..i would love but I'm afraid about she could think about me. ...i did suck two cock. ..tranny. ..was so great. ...she doesn't know about that. ...i truly love women but I'm an real open mind guy so i want try anything. ..even maybe swallow cum. ..

I think being honest is the first step
Letting her know what ou like what you want to happen

Also not all Bulls are into this play so you may have to find one that is ok

I found a few and for them it was the power and that the wife wanted me to suck or clean up

I think if she is going bare back and they are cumming inside her than licking her pussy will be the first step to let her know what you want

Small steps to a fulfilling journey of a very satisfied cuckold husband

How can it be that it would be ok for her to fuck men and for you to not have the pleasure that too need if it is true love

I think being honest is the first step
Letting her know what ou like what you want to happen

Also not all Bulls are into this play so you may have to find one that is ok

I found a few and for them it was the power and that the wife wanted me to suck or clean up

I think if she is going bare back and they are cumming inside her than licking her pussy will be the first step to let her know what you want

Small steps to a fulfilling journey of a very satisfied cuckold husband

How can it be that it would be ok for her to fuck men and for you to not have the pleasure that too need if it is true love
That's what i think. ...you're an truly interesting great person. ..let's start to knowing more about each other. ...message me. ..

Back