Does age really matter???

It was kinda a double edge sword for me, before I moved in with Jamal late twenties was the youngest I wanted. That doesn't mean I didn't do younger just that I preferred older and I was never with anyone older than myself(52)
After I moved in with Jamal he gave me to his nephew and his friend, they were high school seniors. Later he gave me to his ******* for a weekend for his birthday. He was 74.

P

Last edited:
Does age really matter, and if is does, do you women like the bull younger or older??
Age is just number in some situations... Some time 30 year old is matured and 60 year old is immature so maturity of the person matters more than age.. The expectations is that old guys will be more matured and hence they are preferred but if maturity is not an issue than probably women may prefer teenagers because of their raging hormones.. So individual taste and preferences matters eventually

My first wife was only 22 when she left me for a 44 yo divorced guy that lived in a trailer, she had a lot of reasons why she left but one was a he had a bigger dick.

i prefer my black men older because they already how to fuck with their black cocks and how we wanna be fucked by them..and they don't play little boy games because they already know what we want and how we want it from them.

We prefer a mature Bull who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to take it. Young guys are fun because they can go for a long time but a lot of them lack the maturity to truly satisfy us.

Back