does a black dildo make my fiancee like black cock?

I recently ordered black dildo. i want her to like black cock much. so wat do u think? using b;lack dildo will help her to like black more? I ordered 8 inches one

....Personally, I would have taken her to an adult toy store and let her pick her own out ... and as the two of you looked at the available merchandize you could add positive comments about the ones you preferred and even add some fantasy talk to get her aroused.
....Also, I might add a suggestion before using one. Put the dildo in warm water and let it collect some heat, then, before putting it inside her, rub some lube on it ... it'll last a long while. My wife loves it when I warm & lube them up; says it feels more like the real thing.

I recently ordered black dildo. i want her to like black cock much. so wat do u think? using b;lack dildo will help her to like black more? I ordered 8 inches one
Sorry but no. There is no guarantee that because she likes her black dildo that she wants black cock. Dildos come in many shapes, sizes, and colors and can be just for the fun.

....Personally, I would have taken her to an adult toy store and let her pick her own out ... and as the two of you looked at the available merchandize you could add positive comments about the ones you preferred and even add some fantasy talk to get her aroused.
....Also, I might add a suggestion before using one. Put the dildo in warm water and let it collect some heat, then, before putting it inside her, rub some lube on it ... it'll last a long while. My wife loves it when I warm & lube them up; says it feels more like the real thing.
thts nice

Back