Do your mom and mom-in-law know that you are a cuckold?

In looking back at my previous relationship (before I knew I was heavily interested in the lifestyle of being a cuck). My gf's mom was Black Only. I was in High School at the time so didn't really know all that much about QoS, BNWO, etc. However, IF I would have ended up with that gf....I know 100% that I could have became a white sissy cuck like I dream of being and her mom definitely would have known and supported it.

My mom never knew, but my m-in-law has been a cuckoldress since way before I met her. My wife likely learned everything from her and most of her aunts. It's really something to listen in on them talk about castrating their husbands, of which I'm one.

I got in trouble with my wife a few years ago, and asked her if she wanted to castrate me, and she answered "Not yet, I still need to control you by using your balls.". All the women in her family are very dominant and fuck whoever they want.

My mom never knew, but my m-in-law has been a cuckoldress since way before I met her. My wife likely learned everything from her and most of her aunts. It's really something to listen in on them talk about castrating their husbands, of which I'm one.

I got in trouble with my wife a few years ago, and asked her if she wanted to castrate me, and she answered "Not yet, I still need to control you by using your balls.". All the women in her family are very dominant and fuck whoever they want.
One of their typical family gatherings! Multi generational BBC cuckolding! The women do the cucking and the BBC fucking,while the white men watch and clean what's in between!

Attachments

• 01ez.jpg
    01ez.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 289
  • 1c1e25ba.jpg
    1c1e25ba.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 264
  • 1e176a8e.jpg
    1e176a8e.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 263
  • 6e552382.jpg
    6e552382.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 280
  • 8839a663.jpg
    8839a663.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
I almost fucked my mom-in-law -- wife knew about it and encourage me. We got close a few times but never put my cock in her. I did fuck my sister-in-law several time before she got married.
All of the in laws pussy should be available to the man of the house! After all once you marry into the family they should share the family pusey! If you bring a black man into the family let there be no doubt he intends on fucking every available white pussy in the family on both sides! Ialways wanted to tap my mom in law!

Last edited:
I have no relationship to my parents since a long time. My sister does know and thinks I'm crazy. My mom-in-law lives in Colombia and we videochat at least once a week with her and family. They don't know. My wife explained though she wanted to have a light skinned grandchild and now we're planning a trip to their country with our new baby. Although they are very religious, they are open-minded in things sex. But we'll keep our sex life secret for a while to avoid bad reactions on the male side of their family.

damn, that is hot. a real family fuck festival.

Beware of any family events scheduled in the evening or weekend.....I picture an Amazonian Male Slave Auction or cuck Hubby exchange....

Last edited:
We believe MIL knows extramarital events take place but she does not know the arrangements
Well, as men we know women are blabber mouths and eventually, loose lips result in gossip grapevine with sharing of exploits amongst the ladies which, you maybe unaware of....

My MIL always said she wanted to try bbc, she was well into her 80s and always said black men have what it takes. She was sitting right next to my wife when my wife asked her niece who has slept with black guys if it’s true what they say so she knew my wife was at least thinking about big black cock and maybe I’m not enough for her.

Last edited:
My ex mom-inlaw and *******-inlaw knew. She even knew my wifes boyfriend. When we were down at my inlaws lake house for vacation her mom would even speak to him on the phone. My *******-inlaw never had much to do with me and knew what loser his ******* had married.

Mom was a cuckoldress so she knew and was supportive, as was my dad. They both shared "tips and tricks" which helped enormously. My M-in-L knew but we got her into the lifestyle, followed by my wife's sisters. We had some interesting family get togethers over the years.

Back