Do you usually have orgasms everytime that you fuck with a bbc?

There was plenty of it, she had to use her panties to wipe some of it off, then travel on the train home

I love seeing the look of that complete pleasure on her face as she orgasms while getting fucked hard. Seeing it over and over again.

And I know you'd like to be there beside them.. just waiting to come over and do your duty to them both.

More like waiting to get sloppy seconds lol. I love slipping my cock in to her loose wet pussy and feel it around my hard cock as I fucke her and tell her how hot she is.

Her pussy's going to be on fire by then (LOL!)
I'm getting hard just imagining it.

My wife hasn't had an orgasm once with me inside her in 10 years. She cums multiple times on her black dildo. We have used her blk toys every time we have had sex for past 2 years. In those 2 years I have been inside her at most 10 times. I would be upset if it wasn't so exciting seeing her have deep orgasms on the black toys. Sometime I cum just hearing her climax.

My wife has cum once with me inside her in 10 years. She cums multiple times on her black dildo. We have used her blk toys every time we have had sex for past 2 years. In those 2 years I have been inside her at most 10 times. I would be upset if it wasn't so exciting seeing her have deep orgasms on the black toys. Sometime I cum just hearing her climax.

When you do cum... is it on top of her?

I have been with a much older BBC at the time, he was great but couldnt get me there. If a man can woo me with dirty talk, and plays fair I get there everytime

Back