Do you think they are Better Lover?

For us its mainly the psychology of doing what is not expected. My wife is an educated middle-class professional. She has not had sex with me in over 12 months and has a long term Nigerian lover. He treats her very roughly and is very dominant. I love her so much and cannot be aggressive with her like he is. His penis is 7 inches long but very fat. She likes his circumference and ability to maintain intercourse for a long time. She actively encourages her fellow white English friends and family to have coloured lovers. She loves me and we plan maybe to have a bi racial baby soon. im 33, shes 28. Ben, her lover is 48 . . .

Wife's BFS are definitely better then me. She gets a minute of disappointment with my tiny dick vs hours of mind blowing orgasms with them. She literally starts dripping in anticipation for them but with me she was dry as a desert.

Ask them what they do and you can do the same:)
It’s not that it’s a one time thing, he changed how my wife’s body cums in that she can now cum anytime she wants as many times as she wants, and her Bull is not big on telling me how he makes love with my wife, and even if he would how that has happened I think was brought about by her obsession with sex with black guys, not something I need to learn how to do. It’s done.

It’s not that it’s a one time thing, he changed how my wife’s body cums in that she can now cum anytime she wants as many times as she wants, and her Bull is not big on telling me how he makes love with my wife, and even if he would how that has happened I think was brought about by her obsession with sex with black guys, not something I need to learn how to do. It’s done.
Well i still think you can learn how to make your wife cum bigtime, ask her instead and not him then. I’m sure shes seger to tell you how to do.

Well i still think you can learn how to make your wife cum bigtime, ask her instead and not him then. I’m sure shes seger to tell you how to do.
I guess I’m not explaining this well. I can make her cum all day now and she can make herself cum all day now, but it was not till she started dating her current Blk Bull that this became something she could do with her body at anytime.

I guess I’m not explaining this well. I can make her cum all day now and she can make herself cum all day now, but it was not till she started dating her current Blk Bull that this became something she could do with her body at anytime.
Ok, now i understand and thats wonderful for both of you!

It depends on what I'm in the mood for. If I want passionate lovemaking, I can't do it without my boyfriend. I don't get that connection with other guys.

But if I'm in the mood for a rough, sexy fuck and want to get dirty, then I definetly prefer my regular bull or trying a new black guy. It feels more exciting, and my bull can make me come 3-4 times in the same time it takes my boyfriend to make me come once.

For us its mainly the psychology of doing what is not expected. My wife is an educated middle-class professional. She has not had sex with me in over 12 months and has a long term Nigerian lover. He treats her very roughly and is very dominant. I love her so much and cannot be aggressive with her like he is. His penis is 7 inches long but very fat. She likes his circumference and ability to maintain intercourse for a long time. She actively encourages her fellow white English friends and family to have coloured lovers. She loves me and we plan maybe to have a bi racial baby soon. im 33, shes 28. Ben, her lover is 48 . . .
What a touching scenario, Your words say it much better than I could ever say. I am like you and my wife is like yours. Thanks for the share.

After our third visit with my wife’s lover, she said me she enjoys sex with him more than me. She said, he kisses her libs better than me when I can not control slobber. My chest’s fur and leg’s fur annoy her body when his body is soft. I have belly he doesn’t. His dick is longer when my dick is thicker and is not comfortable for her. He can fuck her within 3 hours off curse with some rest while I cum less than a few minutes. He fucks her without put his weight on her when I don’t. He pumps her softly and calmly with no rush when I cannot and I do it not calmly. His body is relax when he embrace her but my body is tight. He makes her orgasm two three times in each visit during his fucking when I do it just once a year by licking her pussy. He knows when he should incrase rate of pumping on her pussy in a few visiting while I couldn’t do after 20 years. He is a better fucker in doggy style as well. The only thing that I am better is in licking.
My wife just let me know that her orgasm with me is so deeper and enjoyable for her than with her bull. That is a good news for me

White girls love Nigerians.

Hubbies and Hot Wives, to some extent do you think the black bulls are a better lover in comparison with the husbands. They are better fucker, kisser, .... View attachment 2359224View attachment 2359229
yes they better lovers and satisfier the wifes better than there husbands can they also have bodies the wife crave for that the husband not got and big dicks that the husbands sure not got well I dont have and they are more Manley but we are wimps so we better settle for the happy life

Hubbies and Hot Wives, to some extent do you think the black bulls are a better lover in comparison with the husbands. They are better fucker, kisser, .... View attachment 2359224View attachment 2359229
Mary and I had a fun conversation the other night. I asked if I ranked in the top 10 of her lovers. She was very honest and said I'm either 5th or 6th. Then I preceded to guess who the top 5 were. Her top 5 were all black lovers she has had in our 20 years of swinging. I knew all her top 5 almost in order:) it didn't bother me, it was sexy and fun for us to talk about. I was happy I made the top 10!

Mary and I had a fun conversation the other night. I asked if I ranked in the top 10 of her lovers. She was very honest and said I'm either 5th or 6th. Then I preceded to guess who the top 5 were. Her top 5 were all black lovers she has had in our 20 years of swinging. I knew all her top 5 almost in order:) it didn't bother me, it was sexy and fun for us to talk about. I was happy I made the top 10!
It’s great that you made the cut! And yes, black guys will always lead the race when it comes to sex. They just have too many physical advantages. Other men can provide good sex but not black men sex.

Back